Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
that speech bubble getting sliced tho
that was pretty cool

Aggregator gang
@Mogima @spathi I think is the retainer from the denim family that was in the dream of slow back in chapter 12 but he was called silva by the translators so i might be wrong.

yo, thanks for picking this up and apparently updating it more than once per month if we're lucky

Dex-chan lover
God Alicia is insufferably stupid. I hate tsundere type characters. Why is it that every arc ends with slow saving her useless ass?

Double-page supporter
Fuckin artist need to draw tails on their text balloon, I have troubles who is talking to who, not everyone read the freaking novel jeez.

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't there anything you wanna say?"

"Save me, Slow."

"Daga Kotowaru." /Turns around and leaves.

Dex-chan lover
The "let me tell you my life story" cliche strikes again.

@comeonnow I completely agree. After all, writing coherent, quality plots is a lot harder than writing edgy tragic backstories and unlikely heroes.

Aggregator gang
This is why FrIeza is the ultimate villain and my favorite antagonist. No shitty drama background, just PURE ABOMINATION.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THIS THOT. Even if Slow saves her she will still treat him like shit, be ungrateful, and learn nothing. God, I hate her so much. Cephas should have just cut her hands off or something, he should have been more ruthless of he REALLY wanted to do this, but he just had to stop, rant, and allow Slow to catch up/find them. Cephas deserves what's coming to him for not doubling down.

Dex-chan lover
I think I get it. Slow being overprotective and Charlote is in rebellion phase so she ditched him for the ball guy

no one here being raise as a noble or royalty to understand what is like to have duty and take responsible hm (assuming have good moral and think about people)

Were's the Daga Kotowaru also Alice can catch a break the only decent man in her life love someone else lol

Users who are viewing this thread