Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai

The current team seems consistent, but if they drop it or start slowing down to a crawl then I hope a new team picks it up immediately unlike last time

I don't think the manga shows how important Charlotte is to Slow. They don't depict her as a girl with the standard qualities - cute, kind, etc. All is see is a stereotypical klutz who has a dark past slapped on for depth. If you want the audience to root for Slow you should make them also want to protect Charlotte, but I don't feel anything. Abusive tsunderes are IMO the worst cliche of them all, but since the premise of the story is not your everyday isekai, I can understand. I'm actually rooting for the kouhai, since she actually did something cute.

I could have sworn this was further along. I thought for sure I’ve already seen the aftermath, and the meeting with his dad.

Could be my imagination though.

this is a real work of art, every chapter i read the more disappointed i am, and to top it all off, it was pretty good at the start

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter. This is as good as ever. For the people saying this has fallen off. It hasn’t... it’s getting better honestly.

Power Uploader
Why is the main character an ugly bastard? C'mon man. Sigh.. It's okay, it's not like I wanted to read another copy paste isekai trash anyway

I really like Slow Denning's character, mostly cause the author managed to make a likeable character that isn't a pretty boy. It can be done, most authors are just cowards

Ohhhh wooooiw oooihhh woooow! Hoooow original. The plot is so original woooiw. The author must be proud of himself, there are several mangas with female characters born isekai as female villain but this is mindblowing! It's soooooo different, the plot does whole 360 and makes the main character to be MALE! Who could have thought of such a briliant NEW idea!!! Woooow! Mindblow! The idea should be nominated with an oscar! Bravo author! Can't wait for isekai where MC is granted with some OP skill and he makes harem while being badass! But this time mc is not human, but a monster!!! That's would wooowz the readers! Bravo, bravo!

*intense clapping

I didn't expect to like this myself, but I like it and the art is charming enough for me to want to keep reading. It's no masterpiece but I'm getting solid enjoyment out of it.

@villko05

The entire Isekai Genre is one Over Done Idea after Another, there isn't anything original and what was original and good got knock off after knock off.
This manga isn't unique in that regard, it is all down to whether you like the small differences or not.

Though, to be absolutely fair, manga as a whole is filled with unoriginal knock offs and clones. My Hero Acadamia is far from original, Hellsing is basically a glorified, edgier rip off of Dracula, Cowboy Bepop was just another Space Opera, Naruto and Black Clover are just another shonen manga about an idiot with OP powers, and Demon Slayer is just another Oni and Oni Slayer centric manga set during the samurai eras of Japan.

Sitting here and being overly hostile and antagonistic over the obvious doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look like a child that can't have fun because they are to busy having their head shoved up their rectum and deep into their edgelord phase.

@Elinocross
Shove your own head into your own rectum. Some crazy fetishes you've got there.
I'm not going to praise the plot and the author which is a talentless hack. I see crap, I comment on crap how crap it is. Maybe if more people would be willing to point that out, authors would try harder next time. Who gave you the authority to shut down my opinion, especially when some criticism is needed?
No need to answer. I'm not interested in what you've got to say.

@villko05

If what you had given was genuine criticism towards the work then I wouldn't have cared. I wasn't telling you to praise this manga or it's creator. As you said, it is basically just a carbon copy of other Isekai manga but replace Villainess with Villain.
What you did was make a sarcastic rant that added nothing of substance and no real critiques toward the manga. Why not critisize the fact that the male lead never truly uses his knowledge of the anime he was reborn into to his advantage outside of quick weight loss schemes? How many of the characters are fairly one dimensional and his relationship with the girls he encounters has the emotional depth of a dried up puddle?

How the magic system is ill-defined and lacks just enough clarification for us to get a clearer scale of how powerful a character really is?

You are entitled to your opinions, but what you gave wasn't an opinion. It was an attack with no substance.

@vikkko05 take a screen of your posts, save them somewhere as a sort of time capsule, when you grow up read them again, you'll be embarrassed at how much of an edgelord you are.
If you are above 20 then my apologies, go see a psychiatrist to work on your pent up aggression.

@KokuyoShadow you typed their name wrong but I wouldn't bother to much. Their only defense I've seen for their response has been "they were joking" and making personal attacks against others.

Users who are viewing this thread