Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Severe Black Dungeon

Fed-Kun's army
So she's basically a kamikaze-pilot, except with our mc's help she has infinite "continue"s

Pretty OP combination since she can kill basically the strongest opponent there is if the wound is lethal

Now it also makes a lot of sense why she was the last guardian before demon lord..

Dex-chan lover
that damn cliffhanger!

that combo's good and all but too limited.. you'd be in deep shit if you get swarmed

So how did Faris fight before when there wasn't someone to revive her?

Fed-Kun's army
How flipping strange . Started ultra generic but now it's just about work administration for a 'black' company

Dex-chan lover
@DexDK Well she IS the last guard before maou, so if the enemy is strong enough to floor the other guardians, she's basically an "Instant Death" spell against the enemy no matter how strong.

Dex-chan lover
@Terrate @DexDK

So basically she didn't fight much at all? Judging by all the books I'd assume she can normally be a spellcaster though, but with a poison pill for when you kill her.

Or maybe she actually has no other skills than "single person landmine" XD

Power Uploader
@Simpleton As pointed out by others, Faris can always reflect non-lethal damage to enemies and then get healed by her minions while her enemies bleed to death. She likely sends her minions after enemies healers first to cut off their support ability and then slowly "kill" everyone else by slowly damage them to death.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL Ah, that sounds like it makes sense. (Only the only minions they seem to ever have had was soulless constructs, who generally are not commonly good healers.)

So it probably didn't work like that in the past (she looks so frail that it seems like she'd be one-shotted anyway), but it does sound like a viable plan in the future.

Aggregator gang
Adventure killer ? What good is that name when you all died anyway

As for the chapter, I havent read a more boring chapter in a while. Almost felt like my motivation in this series vanished.
Feris seems like shes a sacrifical pawn with that skill. Pretty worthless in my opinion. Unless she was sacrificed to a hero character

Users who are viewing this thread