Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Eternal Necromancer

Fed-Kun's army
hehehehe... revenge this early? There has to be a catch to it... well waiting for next month.

Aggregator gang
I feel it's too early, I don't think they'll die just yet...

I hope I'm wrong and they do...lol

Dex-chan lover
the author is putting an extra mile to make the old party look like a bunch of a**holes

Dex-chan lover
Remember, all female demon lords must wear midriff exposing accoutrements. It's the law.
Predictable but still delightful; they'll probably be enslaved as undead.

Dex-chan lover
The revenge arc is happening quickly. Maybe the author wants to get it out of the way to just focus the plot around..... whatever the plot is (like expanding the demon lords power or just slow life dungeon stuff; idk). Since they’ve already showed up, I would personally prefer a confrontation and them dying to a cheap escape and them spreading the information. I really don’t need that plot needlessly dragged out. If it was brought up early it needs to be dealt with early; otherwise the author should have kept focusing on the dungeon and not switched to traitor party until at least chapter 7 (I’d say 10 really; have some other adventures go first and die. I don’t even understand why they are paying such a high reward for a completely unknown dungeon).

Dex-chan lover
Dear christ the new party member is female. I bet she's gonna get left behind, and they'll adopt her into their dungeon harem.

Lol next chapter probably
"Why won't you just die"
"Resurrection son"

I hope they don't do a forgiveness and let live cop out like in other JP revenge stories.
A gory revenge filled with the tears of the traitors is always delicious.

"Ohh hey that guy that can literally FUCKING RESURRECT US was maybe useful? ohh owell" Jesus cant there be just like one person in these kinda groups who thinks for a sec to try to tell the rest they're idiots?

Torture them to death, resurrect and repeat

Leave them dead while you sleep or need a break, them revive and get back to torture.

Users who are viewing this thread