Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 105 - That girl’s damn wild -- The decisive blow

Dex-chan lover
Goes to show how I thought the previous arc was drawn out when I thought this was an abrupt end. (There will probably be an epilogue of course... that will likely fix this feeling of mine.)

Fed-Kun's army
I always get that satisfying feeling when she burns the male lead xD

I dunno which I'd prefer, him dying or him being this crazy guy ha hahaha
Tbh I really thought he died from that stab to the chest

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Su Luxia.

Both of them fucking deserved it though. It would have been funny if she also left Pu with memories of herself. I'm definitely most sad for the actual Pu child (Zhen'en), though, since she's in the AoE of Pu.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooo yall called it that that would happen but yet again author caught us and ended it differently! i kinda wanna see how it all ends and how crazy hes gonna end up cause sine luxia is his white lotus hell never be able to forget her no matter how much time passes

Aggregator gang
He was pretty horrible, just letting the original host die.... But I kind of feel like he payed for that by getting stabbed. I feel like making everyone forget except for him might be bit harsh... I'm really starting to feel bad for him.... And I don't want to feel bad since he let a girl die....

If anyone feel bad for him, remember the original Host that died because all of the bulling and the guy who didn't even give a fuck about her, to the point of killing herself, feel bad for her. Not for some rich dude that at the end of the day didn't even died... 🙄😒

Double-page supporter
I made a joke a few chs ago about min mingzhe getting his heart broken figuratively or literally.... turns out it was almost both 🤧 damn su luxia is too cool

I still feel bad for him. I think the scales balance out with what he did.
sure he didn't die but he still got stabbed knowing he could die. I think that's what's important. The whole mind game thing is too much. But then again su luxia ( the host) doesn't care about the guys she leaves behind either so...

It’s a very interesting ending. Like Su Luxia did accomplish her mission, and I could see that what she did to the male lead is justifiable, given that he just stood and watch the girl get bullied and has done nothing but let her suffer. Also, feel like this arc is a bit shorter than the others, but it might just be the lack of heavy actions. Anyway, can’t wait for the next world!

Even tho Mingzhe is jerk, I still sympathized him... This is hardest punishment by letting him the only one who remember the girl he loves, Su Lu Xia. It was attacked on his mental and emotional well-being harsher than physical punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread