Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - That girl’s damn wild -- Epilogue

I'm glad MC has no room for the male lead's BS and it really is all his fault for killing the in universe Su luxia

Aggregator gang
Wow I think this guy got the worst punishment compared to the previous “male leads”.

Tbh i really want to see the group chat bits a bit more, they always make me laugh. Anyway! I really do like the commentary on how Su Luxia kind of commentates on fiction stories that have these sorts of tropes, characters, and plots. Like yeah, there are some stories that can be trashy because of the creator and i do find it interesting how this story has Su Luxia being self-aware of those stories. Anyway, I can't wait for the next arc!

That ending left a bad taste in my mouth. I feel like she went overboard with the male lead. Did he deserve punishment? yes of course. But the one that really killed the other girl was the one that bullied her day after day. Yes this guy was apathetic but I think the punishment he received was ten times worse than what he gave.

My two cents. Won't change anything for him. I just feel a little disappointed with the author. Most of the male leads really did something to deserve their punishment. Wife beating, setting someone up to be raped etc etc. This one was just ...apathetic.

What about the teachers and principal that turned a blind eye? If we're going around punishing apathetic people, where is their punishment?

Sorry rant over. I'm more of a equal justice kind of person and if we're saying he was responsible for her death, others also share in the blame and they got nothing.

Lmao call them out. @ all those romance stories where the ml treats the fl like shit or vice versa and always is forgiven for doing the bare minimum. You rarely see any proper redemption or growth in those stories. But I guess theyre popular for a reason.

loved the call out to authors who make trashy fics/novels for the sake of just putting it out there instead of putting some effort into it

I'm glad someone called out the cruelty and nonsense of a lot of stories we see everyday. That story was a f*ckfest of cruel people and clichés and every single char was disposable. So shameful.

Dex-chan lover
I really feel the author of Cheating Men Must Die has read a lot of trashy CEO/whatnot stories and got tired of it too so wrote this manhua. I really love it lol. I hope more authors realize that trashy writing isn't good.

Really hope we get an arc with a cheating/douche prince that destroys the female character's life and so she steps in and fixes it/destroys his. There are several princes in other stories I can think of being the basis of that arc.

Looking forward the next world~~still remember her sweet true love story~~~her words make me rethink all the dramas I'm reading right now''

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha Nope, even that was too decent for him to say, he told her to die but quietly without making a scene.

Basicaly told her to do a backflip instead of just not caring.

Users who are viewing this thread