Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - That girl’s damn wild -- Epilogue

These cuties gathering in one group chat 😂❤️ Who is Xiaxia, you say? SuLuxia, Who?

I really love Su basically calling out all these people who make shit novels and push forgiveness for trash people who did horrible things. Anyone who thinks Min doesn't deserve what he got needs to seriously rethink things. He deserved everything he got.

heh you kids are soft hearted i see the meaning behind the FL words when the readers will pity him, honestly this arc was a good taste in my mouth i think it was just right since he didnt die, its a shame he doesnt realize he was wrong for treating the original FL nicely before she died but now she's gone for good i thought he'd understand that but nope

This manhua normally has short chapters. Arcs finish in 20, whereas other isekais finish arcs way longer, like 25-35. It's not early, it's normal.

Definitely agreed on the view on authors though. Tons of shitty, shallow plots written in light novels and manga all around, and they're still read because dumb authors perpetuate the shitty writing, and dumb readers still eat it up. That's why I'm so picky about dumb writing in isekais lol.

It's why this manhua in particular is so refreshing -- it's thoughtful writing to go against the trend. Being cathartic, using karma and emotion to evoke readers to take sides, is just a plus for us.

Good stuff, thanks for the chapter.

As for the ending this guy deserved...

We've literally been here for over 100 articles, are you guys really surprised and thankful he got what he got? It's literally to the same tune that the last several guys got punished..

Or I guess you guys like saying "he deserved it" every month when we finish an arc. Again, cathartic, and satisfying. I'm just surprised the comments even have something to argue about LMAO.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmint13 Well, I wasn't trying to change the way you felt about it, I genuinely thought you didn't understand how the "original" females she took over ended up.. However, to your other question/statement on why he got the more "excessive" punishment is in the title of the manga. xD

Also, I think we all wish he had a talking hamster :)

Wait... Is Su Luxia gonna kill off Wattapad??? Lol, It sounds like she really hates authors. I wonder if she was originally an editor or something.
By the way, what do stories do to become a small worlds???

Group Leader
Min didn't die. He didn't suicide. He just became a druggie addict.

TBH, his punishment wasn't actually that extreme. All Su Luxia did was to leave and wipe memories. If the male lead wasn't mentally weak, he wouldn't have ended up that way. That's also why Su Luxia calls him out for abandoning his family and responsibilities just for some teenaged girl. That's just not right. Many people experience heartache but they don't become complete trash.

The only reason the male lead had a bad end is because he is trash. He literally did nothing at all and the moment things don't go his way, what does he do? Also nothing. He just runs away and falls apart completely like the weak scum he is. He needs to grow a spine!

Dex-chan lover
The MC's morality is distorted, to feel absolutely nothing at the sight of someone so consumed by love for her, then claiming her callousness is justified because his love for her isn't an act of repentance when she engineered the whole thing...

I don't know, this arc feels like it was simply a job for her(even though it technically is lol), no real connection, it just fell a bit flat IMO

I skimmed through this arc. But honestly I don't feel sorry. So she's supposed to feel sorry for him, because he's in "love" when he could careless and told someone he KNEW loved him, to die? Lol and I'm supposed to feel bad?

She's totally right about it being the author's fault. People don't really like reading stories about our main character that you're supposed to relate to to be a bully because those are characters we hate because we have been bullied. Why would you relate to your torturer. I highly fought those stories with airhead character get too many readers.
As a writer, to avoid this trap, I create backstories for almost every character that has a name, which means they have significance in the story so they're not flat or cannon fodder

Dex-chan lover
Although Male Lead have some redeeming quality at the end. What he get was what he gave to original Su Luxia. He abandoned her and didn't even give a side glance.

MC just did the same thing he does. Make him fall in love and then disappear. Male lead make original Su Luxia Fall in love and then abandoned her.. he got what he gave.

In all honesty, I probably would've ended up forgiving him, EVEN THOUGH I knew that is the wrong thing to do. It's simply my weakness when a guy loves you to death and more, but Su Luxia was right in this situation I think. Can't exactly forget his wrongs at the start. Both leads were initially terrible people. It just so happened that the male was used to tear down the female.

TBH, his punishment wasn't actually that extreme. All Su Luxia did was to leave and wipe memories. If the male lead wasn't mentally weak, he wouldn't have ended up that way. That's also why Su Luxia calls him out for abandoning his family and responsibilities just for some teenaged girl. That's just not right. Many people experience heartache but they don't become complete trash.

@reika, could not have said it better.

Also, love that she's now bringing the point around to the fact that these worlds are created fictions by authors. Also, an excellent place for the storyline to go now that it's starting to feel a little stale with every world having more or less the same story.

Users who are viewing this thread