Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - That girl’s damn wild -- Epilogue

I almost felt bad to the ML. But in the first life, he let Su Luxia die, he didn’t even care about her life. And Su Luxia was right; he abandoned his responsibilities as heir and successor and left his family.

Dex-chan lover
He told the original Su to die a quick and quiet death so that she wouldn't bother him anymore. Any sympathy readers have is starting to feel ridiculously misplaced.

Now he has to suffer a lonely and pitiful living by "remembering" her when no one else does. And he'll go insane. That's karma.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, 3 years? That's it? I guess it'll keep going.

...Yeah, nah. His love is sincere, I'll give him that. And absolutely nothing else. Even that is only because Luxia knew exactly how to push his buttons.

YES! I'm glad that she commented that this is ultimately a result of trashy writers making characters solely to make them suffer. That's fucked, and the vengeful spirit of all women scorned will come for them one day.

I am curious about the world Su lives in. A world where she can enter these fictional worlds created by different authors. I don't know how to feel about her saying she wants to show the writers a living hell, like its fiction you know.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't feel bad at all at him. Our MC just gives he the tastes of medicine he deserves. Yes his love is pure, so what? So does the true Su Luxia feeling. But what did he give her? A cold shoulder, telling her to die quitely.

Be careful especially shoujo author out there. I quit reading shoujo and play otoge because the plot is unbearable. Just dropping one of it yesterday, lol

@gaigous I think MC doesn't feel love toward ML for obvious reason, she doesn't condone what he did toward the original Su Luxia.

Double-page supporter
I don't feel bad for him. He abandoned everyone who loved him to chase a phantom. That's so fucking selfish.

So satisfying, gj author and ty TL team.

Sth like this or analogue (eg. Endless and hopeless wandering in search of sth) should be the punishment for all ppl who is wishing cancer or “kys” to others anywhere.

Including the dumb young myself.

Fed-Kun's army
Ma,n Luxia is right. Just because he learned to love someone (not even healthily) doesn't cover up the fact that he was the last straw to someone ending their life.

it seems that i am an ordinary girl because i really did feel bad for him :(
luxia is right, though. she is so right. i simply adore her.
thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread