Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 89 - That girl's damn wild -- Slandering others is not a good habit

Dex-chan lover
The male lead is so annoying glad she treats him like the side quest he is

Wow... This arc is especially full of despicable characters. I guess this is the stage where every villain becomes essentially the same. Before each character felt unique in their own way, but now I've just felt this manhwa merge with every single other manhwa I've read. Thus now it's appeal is lost on me.

Dex-chan lover
I know that its a sad reality that people will be partial to a pretty face, but sometimes I wish Lüxia would let the host body stay ugly. It will be a bigger slap in the face when the "ugly" character trounces the "pretty" one.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, the last "bad guy" seen his wrongs and I guess tried to live the rest of his life to make amends... I wander how bad shes going to allow some douche that pushed a high school student to suicide, let alone the enjoyment I get when I see her kick the ass of her bullies xD

Dex-chan lover
@d_a_renoir People are superficial. They would suffer more if someone they bullied was a former uggo-turned-hottie. That way, they either seethe with jealousy or they start wishing for something/one they will never have.

Boring arc.
Is the host even the host anymore if their looks and personality have completely changed? Whats the point of getting their revenge if they've been replaced and nothing of the original remains?

Dex-chan lover
@CapableCivet Looks aside, the personalities of everyone she possesses have always been hijacked by her once she takes control.

Ha. She didn't even want to pursue him but he's falling for her anyway. It's so. . . cliche, but that's probably the point.

Lol he's ugly and shit. Waste of pages to see his stupid face! She's not preforming for you fucko, she's living her own best life smh smh

Users who are viewing this thread