Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 118 - This Feng Wushuang -- I Love You

@PatateAuMiel Yeah, I agree with you. The objective of this manhua is to get you really frustrated with the characters and then let you feel satisfied at the end bc they got what they deserved since Luxia outsmarted them.

wushang makes me feel like im having a stroke from how off she thinks (like,, damn i do feel bad for her since she's really just a naive as fuck idiot, but god she's just so fucking stupid it makes me want to not think about her as much as possible) bUT suluxia is a GODDESS and she makes me sWOON and makes my heart pound like ドキドキ💗💗💗💗

Seriously?? Confessing in THIS kind of situation? I'd be flabbergasted if that actually works 😑😅

Fed-Kun's army
@Fran1212
ofc the dude is to blame but so is the girl. no one except her parents are obligated to teach her basic morals when she's already an adult. i get it if she was a child but she isn't- she ignores what is wrong and convinces herself that nothing is wrong so she can pull this bull. it isn't even innocence, it's the choice to stay ignorant and be selfish because now, dozens of people have died because of her choice and she is all to blame. as for who is taking advantage of her, ofc the demon dude is wrong but everything else was her choice.

Aggregator gang
Really? Fucking really? Her stupidity led to death of numerous people. And all she gets as punishment is exile? REALLY? REALLY?

Aggregator gang
Pathetique. Just...
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/tLOU-atXvUA-mhVDeVUnKSpKy5smuA4fW9-i9SRxJ0B2aJI9MYj5PzbM8a7ohivyeX_fk6NoFSTNkBU5_a23bhQFBbVyu7QOYPWNdQdGljBZ60CirkYmo7j8YR-VVWh1zAS9Vv5T

Fed-Kun's army
She doesn't even feel a tiny speck of remorse for what her actions have caused smh.

Feels like I'm watching one of those stupid ass bitches in those 3rd rate cultivation manga's
oh ya, I basically am.
-native, never learn
-always pinning the blame on others
- always trying to improve shit, when shit can't hide its true nature no matter what you do
- Stupid as fuck

She got all those people killed and her punishment is exile? I say torture the bitch then kill her-

Users who are viewing this thread