Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- E'huang and Nvying

Girl has a point though. The emperor immediately took notice of her for wearing red again. But I doubt you get brownie points even if she talked bad qbout her sis lol

I don’t even know what is going on that girls mind to wear red like his mother would. Like I would think that impersonating his mother would be a bad thing considering that she passed away or at least some form of taboo? At the very least, this arc is less romantic than the other arcs. I hope that the punishment that the girl is gonna face is fitting because honestly she’s trying way to hard.

Well, I guess bad attention is still attention.

She's so obvious about saying such bad stuff about her sister though.

Fed-Kun's army
@StrudelQueen i mean it does pop out and it ((did)) get the emperor to notice him. ofc it's still rude and disrespectful towards his deceased mother and i honestly hope hes learned well to not fall for claims without evidence

This mingyue, wearing red and disregarding the palace procedures and stuff too, she never learns 😑

I am that the Empress Su raised him well. And Mingyue never learn red doesn't suits you.

wow what a bitch hahaha but at least she's more challenging (i think) than the previous antagonists

As if this cheap trickery would ever work on our esteemed son, bahaha, this is the baby brought by Su Luxia after all, how would he ever fall for this kind of scheme, our baby isn't like the other emperors huhu~~~
Honestly, even if Mingyu is annoying as hell, I still want this arc to continue for even more chapters since our baby is present,I still remember how cute he was, he grew up so quickly ugh, what a sweetheart!!
Though, it'd be really weird if she actually married him lmao, well they never had any blood ties I guess so....yeah, well anyway, thanks again for your scanlations everyone, we truly appreciate the hard and great work, thanks for everything honestly, I'm always so happy every time to see a new chapter that's translated from this amazing series haha, thanks a lot for everything!!!

Will she reveal that she was the emeperor's mother? Probably not, I hope she does, but I think she will put clues because for her, it is unnecessary to reveal her identity

She has lied like 6 times already, if he believes her he's as dumb as a brick.

Users who are viewing this thread