Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- E'huang and Nvying

Double-page supporter
@wkread yeah, u r right, man... Her words is indeed crafty and sounds convincing enough... But her plan already seems strange if u look at her dress lmao! And at last she is asking for capital punishment there, literally gambling in front of the Executioner

Worry not, the emperor seems able to detect the hoes and bitches since his Luxia had taught them years ago 😌
Buuuut it seems he has quite a mother-complex now, isn't he?

Truly, you really think he is going to believe you? You who has already lied twice about your sister? Already brought shame onto yourself twice by wearing red each time, while completely ignoring the Emperor's words?

Dream on, bitch lmao

she just keeps on writing cheques with her mouth with no money in the bank. the gift that keeps on giving.

Sigh, i am hoping for the father to see behind the mask of mingyue only to be dissappointed further,
And the poor emperor, just when he though he finally see his mother he only meet the poor immitation of her.

Thank you so much for the translation!

i swear why is she wearing red / mature look again.... is she stupid or what lmao

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if her bruises are self inflicted or makeup.
If she did it herself or a servant rofl
Tysm for updates

Heya, Emperor. Please, make us proud and don't fall for it. It will truly be a glorious thing for us if there's someone who doesn't fall for that venomous bitch's lies. Do not tell me Su Luxia's efforts were wasted!

Also, Emperor, let's talk about your mother's complex issues.

anyone got spoiler? please give me detail spoiler if you willing.

I really want to know the ending!

Users who are viewing this thread