Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 162 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Are you willing to become Empress?

Dex-chan lover
Why is he referring to himself as we and us lol. Its the mission goal to become the empress so she already knew from the beginning she'd have to capture her adoptive don, su Luxia always gets a S rating so of course she's going to do it and destroy the white lotus. But who knows if she'll stay in the body after becoming empress and live out her life there again, she'll probably make him crossdress again 😂

Dex-chan lover
;A; Our son has grown up so well. Proud of him for seeing through two-faced schemes and dodging those hoes.
But above all, proud of his resolution to never become a cheating bastard in honor of his mother. That probably was what she was probing for especially.

It does feel a bit weird since she raised him, but his attraction to her certainly makes sense. She barely had to do anything at all this time.

i remembered i read somewhere that at the end su luxia left him(?)

God damn. Just cut ur losses and thank that you didnt get executed for fucking treason. Its like she wont be satisfied unless she gets beheaded god damn.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this bitch is not really giving up. She won't give up until the day her head is chopped off. Also its not weird for her to be the emperor's wife. She was only controlling the mother's body until her mission was finished. Its like playing a game. Its a dufferent body,so its not weird.

(θ‿θ)(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻ dang .... Just give it up already!!!!!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ dang ... I thought she was smart.... Turns out she's delusional as well

Aggregator gang
Why is this girl so persistent?
Emperor: "you're ugly in red dresses, don't wear them"
Mingyue: *continue wearing red clothes to look likr the emperor's mother in order to seduce him"
Emperor: "begone thot! I know all your tricks"
Mingyue: "oops i'm exposed, i should continue"

Users who are viewing this thread