Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

Goodness that concubine daughter is cruel, throwing away your Mother like that! The heck!? 😠
Still loved the way Su Luxia destroyed all the accusations against her immediately. 😄

Thank you for the new chapter!!!

Double-page supporter
How come the only thing she's good at is throwing other people under the bus at the last second?

If she's that smart, she should at least be able to make a decent scheme. Instead, she's destroying all the pieces she could possibly use.

personal opinion, this is the worst villain i ever read. I'm looking forward to when the concubine's daughter wreck down :3

The father is so dumb thooo like if she already 'knew' it was the concubine why did she try to pin the blame on luxia?? He should've noticed something was very sus about this... if the household falls it's all bc he a dumb dumb

Wow, she even sacrificed her mom like that. And she still dared to think that she's way more fitting to be an empress than anyone else 😬

the father is amazing at how retarded and gullible he is. you bring shame upon your ancestors smh

Double-page supporter
this is like if i lost all my pilots in the first island on into the breach. justc cut your losses and try again.

Aren't all "black bellied FL" suppose to be merciful at the core? Like "if you inconvenience me, I'll make sure you suffer. But if you're kind to me, I'll treat you like a King" kind of people? Yet, this "black bellied FL" literally just killed her Mother and Grandmother because she wants to be Empress. That practically the villainess then?

Dex-chan lover
@Merodia The combination of the daughter being such a sociopath and the father being a spineless, gullible simpleton has made this arc a bit of a chore. Unless there is a proportionate retribution then my head will continue to hurt.

I am just wondering how bad the situation in ancient and medieval China actually was , if women just threw away their mothers and sisters like this just to look good in front of the emperor , I wonder how the consort system didn't get abolished by even a single emperor

Woah this is straight up brutal

She literally threw her own mother under the bus...like damn girl I'm both horrified and kinda impressed

Dex-chan lover
I really can't imagine anyone lower than this girl. Every single action, every aspect about her simply disgusts me

Users who are viewing this thread