Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Fast Laps

Group Leader
For me what really sets apart Mob Isekai is the world building and the mystery behind that world and the cheats. Harem and romance have those cliches but as i remember MC isnt dense at all he knows those girls have affection on him but he can't face them straight for it (maybe he just doesnt want to be bound with the system) so he always runs away (i remember her sister talking about it on the next arc after the first game)
yeah he kinda realizes it but behaves like an idiot imo. in the Mob isrkai he keeps.saying he wants to stay on the background but cheatsnhis way to the spotlight but say he cant be involved with the important "characters" lol

Group Leader
thanks for the replies. I only mean i guess that I wanted to have a nice and slow development for both but this one i feel its straight to the point that i feel once the confession and the intent to be a couple happen the story goes downhill on its ending in other words, its the peak point of the story. in short, i guess i was expecting a twist or something that will keep me interested even before that happens.
@shinshom if that spoiler would be before what happened in the festival it might be more interesting. But Allen doing that feels unnecessary for him

Overall, it might be because after the condemnation event of the game story the progression is fast.

It's after. A lot of things need to happen first, and it is unnecessary, but well.... when you feel like you are having an easy win maybe I get cocky.

Dex-chan lover
A good way to say "Duke-sama" in English would be using a term like "your excellency," since it fits the context while not being exclusive to royalty like "your highness/majesty"

Dex-chan lover
Where can I read the WN? Novelupdates no longer links the chapters to it's proper translator website for some reason and the ones I checked "Nocturne Translation" 's website cannot be opened.

Dex-chan lover
Where can I read the WN? Novelupdates no longer links the chapters to it's proper translator website for some reason and the ones I checked "Nocturne Translation" 's website cannot be opened.
The site novelhall.com has the chapters but none of the side chapters with the other characters POV.

Wuxiaworld.eu has the side chapters up to 14 which is the dukes viewpoint around the duel but is missing chapter 42 of the main story where Allen admonishing the prince during the duel .

I'm still looking for a site that has both the full main story along with the side chapters that show the different POV's

Dex-chan lover
The site novelhall.com has the chapters but none of the side chapters with the other characters POV.

Wuxiaworld.eu has the side chapters up to 14 which is the dukes viewpoint around the duel but is missing chapter 42 of the main story where Allen admonishing the prince during the duel .

I'm still looking for a site that has both the full main story along with the side chapters that show the different POV's
Thanks!

Contributor
I didn't catch this from last chapter, but I'm very pleasantly surprised Katerina was also invited to join the dinner. Finally, Anastasia's family is introduced as well. Now I have a name to go on my notes for her mother and her brother. It seems Anastasia and Friedrich take after their mom more.

Kabedon! Ana kabedon'd Allen! :meguupog:
Well, damn, indeed.

Seems the duchess isn't very opposed either to the idea her daughter has romantic feelings for Allen. So her engagement to the stupid prince is officially cancelled, that makes things much easier. The duke is also encouraging him to continue being her "friend" in school while being aware his daughter has growing romantic feelings for him. I like her family already, they're not automatically prejudiced just because he and his mother are commoners. They actually entertain the idea their daughter is in love with a commoner. Normally they'd just set up another engagement with another noble house, but thankfully that hasn't happened, at least not yet.

Dungeon exploration with Ana and Margaret are more fun to see than the usually stuffy, if not infuriating school scenes with Amy's insufferable clique. I'm surprised he easily showed them his guns, but I guess he trusts Ana and Margaret enough to do it.

Doing dungeon runs with Ana as a duo♥ That's not very different from an MMO gamer couple on a power leveling session.
Heck, I'd consider those as dates if they both had fun and learned more about each other in the process.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't catch this from last chapter, but I'm very pleasantly surprised Katerina was also invited to join the dinner. Finally, Anastasia's family is introduced as well. Now I have a name to go on my notes for her mother and her brother. It seems Anastasia and Friedrich take after their mom more.

Kabedon! Ana kabedon'd Allen! :meguupog:
Well, damn, indeed.

Seems the duchess isn't very opposed either to the idea her daughter has romantic feelings for Allen. So her engagement to the stupid prince is officially cancelled, that makes things much easier. The duke is also encouraging him to continue being her "friend" in school while being aware his daughter has growing romantic feelings for him. I like her family already, they're not automatically prejudiced just because he and his mother are commoners. They actually entertain the idea their daughter is in love with a commoner. Normally they'd just set up another engagement with another noble house, but thankfully that hasn't happened, at least not yet.

Dungeon exploration with Ana and Margaret are more fun to see than the usually stuffy, if not infuriating school scenes with Amy's insufferable clique. I'm surprised he easily showed them his guns, but I guess he trusts Ana and Margaret enough to do it.

Doing dungeon runs with Ana as a duo♥ That's not very different from an MMO gamer couple on a power leveling session.
Heck, I'd consider those as dates if they both had fun and learned more about each other in the process.
Yeah the Duke's warning him that he's only ever able to be Anastasia's friend while the mom knows it's probably more than that is interesting contrast

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, someone spoil me, does anything happen to the asshole heroine's simps?

Dex-chan lover
Glad you mentionned them because, at that point of the story, their existences have become so meaningless to me that I almost forgot about it. :LOL:

No spoiler, just my personal analysis: they may leave everyone alone for a while. Simply because, before plotting any kind of revenge, they first should attend therapy for their PTSD and stop having nightmares / wetting their beds every night.
Remember the duel outcome on chapter 22 : at that point they still have absolutely zero idea of what exactly put them down so decisively. Never underestimate that phenomenon called Terror of the Unknown. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glad you mentionned them because, at that point of the story, their existences have become so meaningless to me that I almost forgot about it. :LOL:

No spoiler, just my personal analysis: they may leave everyone alone for a while. Simply because, before plotting any kind of revenge, they first should attend therapy for their PTSD and stop having nightmares / wetting their beds every night.
Remember the duel outcome on chapter 22 : at that point they still have absolutely zero idea of what exactly put them down so decisively. Never underestimate that phenomenon called Terror of the Unknown. :sneaky:
They know what put them down, the school legend that is commoner-kun Allen (no last name). And still they will fear him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sooooo friggin' jealous of Allen right now 😔 :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
They know what put them down, the school legend that is commoner-kun Allen (no last name). And still they will fear him.
Of course they know who. My point was, they still couldn't figure out HOW. ;)

The closer I look at that his epic fight, the more I find 'Magic Allen' traumatized them the exact same way the A6M Zero traumatized allied pilots during the early stages of the Pacific war. :cool:
"WTF? How in the world could these inferior yellow monkeys filthy commoners have developed a naval fighter that outruns, outturns, outclimbs and outranges everything we throw at them? Even our fanciest land-based fighters? This is outrageous, it's unfair !" o_O

Add random superstitious bullshit such as witchcraft, UFOs, Foo Fighters. Let it cook for a moment and ta-da ! Enjoy true psychosis. Better served with lots of salt.
😇

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Of course they know who. My point was, they still couldn't figure out HOW. ;)

The closer I look at that his epic fight, the more I find 'Magic Allen' traumatized them the exact same way the A6M Zero traumatized allied pilots during the early stages of the Pacific war. :cool:
"WTF? How in the world could these inferior yellow monkeys filthy commoners have developed a naval fighter that outruns, outturns, outclimbs and outranges everything we throw at them? Even our fanciest land-based fighters? This is outrageous, it's unfair !" o_O

Add random superstitious bullshit such as witchcraft, UFOs, Foo Fighters. Let it cook for a moment and ta-da ! Enjoy true psychosis. Better served with lots of salt.
😇
Yep but the Prince thinks Allen cheated with magic tools. So I doubt they care how he did it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, thx for the translation, it was good. <3
For those who want to read the wn, this manga chapter adapts chapters 45-46. Recommended, quite short (99ch + some povs side stories) compared to other similar ones
shame the novel tl site is down

I don't remember all well enough, by the end of the story they been brainwashed and fucking amy and basically do whatever she say, one of them died in the confrontation between Amy + them and MC and Ana later on, another one, i think was the smarter one, glass guy maybe, was able to realize the situation to some extend and tried to improve himself, the other 2, I think got house arrest or something in their own kingdom after the mess they were responsible for.

Users who are viewing this thread