Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Prophecy and Blessing

Group Leader
oBbTPXb.png

wLPhRWv.png
Original: Sherirurarura

Guessing time
Sheryl Lalula? Sheryl Larula? Sheryllarla? Shelly Ruralra?? The possibilities are endless :notlikethis:
Sheryl Laura fit the best for me

Dex-chan lover
We're not shown that it is out of pragmatic concerns like strategic and political benefits for the country that she keeps mistreating Allen, it is, at best, an interpretation.

I would like to note that it is the mention of the "flying ship" that prompts Anastasia to snap, and not his allyship with the elf village. And the airplane is, while possibly an important asset to the country, is also his invention and his property. So either a) she has no business demanding any info on it; or b) the laws of the country or the duchy mandate that he self-report his achievement, in this case Ana could've decided not to force this info from him out of respect towards him, which apparently she has little to none. Besides, there are implications to making the existance of either the airship or the elf village known, which could ruin his plans in multiple ways. It is presumptuous of Ana to think that she's entitled to handle this information, given that the only qualification she has is "being a noblewoman who cares about her country" with no known achievements or contributions, and if she were to escalate this info to her father, well he strikes me as a heavy-handed person who would seize those Allen's assets and handle them as he deems fit.
But that's assuming the interpretation of "she's demanding this info from him out of concern for the country", and not the "she's an entitled tsundere who believes Allen ought not to withold any secrets from her".
Your reading too deep into this. That's just typical jealous tsundere behavior.

She's just annoyed that she is out of the loop due to her feelings which she seems to be unaware of yet.

Group Leader
The original game scenario was that a massive civil war would occur after the villainess was shipped off and r*ped by people the prince hired. this would then lead to other countries taking sides in an all out world war.

however, now the villainess was saved so there’s no civil war but the other countries might still start shit and without the saintess, their Country probably can’t convince other countries to help them

as for the blessing, the original game had monsters attacking the elf village which when defeated, granted the saintess a blessing but our mc changed those events and I think a little elf girl got that blessing because the fairy was a lolicon. Though mc also got a skill scroll out of it.
wasnt the fairy that old man spirit thing that got genderbent now?

Dex-chan lover
That's exactly my interpretation, and unfortunately, it makes me see her in an unsympathetic light
Meh. She didnt do anything negative that is typical of a bad tsundere like physically harm him, call him names, or punish him.

All she did was be upset that Allen kept a secret from him.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. She didnt do anything negative that is typical of a bad tsundere like physically harm him, call him names, or punish him.
I'd argue the "physically harm him" part, there were two instances of her getting physical with him (and not in THAT way, not yet anyway), and I would consider making him give up his secrets a punisment (for the crime of keeping secrets from her).
All she did was be upset that Allen kept a secret from him.
That's the problem I have with her - she feels entitled to know Allen's secrets, and it doesn't register in her brain that she abuses her position to get them out of him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy Allen, looks like your actions have finally started making their consequences known. This impending war is going to be something even you would have trouble dealing with. You however happen to have some really good allies… and guns.

Speaking of said allies, it would appear that Anastasia has found someone she considers a threat, that wind doesn’t lie, and neither do I!

Amy and her motley crew have decided to take it upon themselves to start hassling royalty. Everything Amy has attempted has been for naught, given how through Allen was when it came to his preparation phase of the plan, it’s safe to say that there likely isn’t anything left of real value for Amy to get. All of the things she might be after, have been taken, and any chance she might hope to have at forcing her way into the position she desires… is long gone.

Though the possibility that something is left for her still remains, the question has to be asked “just how valuable of worthwhile could it be?” And moreover if it was valuable, why didn’t Allen attempt to take it for himself? These questions will almost certainly be answered in due time, but at the moment Allen has some explaining to do.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so these are official names of the countries in this world since even in the raws, the names were listed in English.

1.) Nordsane (It was Norsanne in the WN translations)

2.) Westerdale (Same as in WN translations)

3.) Centralen (Same as in WN translations)

4.) Est (Same as in WN translations but sorry to those who wanted Estonia)

5.) Zouth (It was Zaus in the WN translations)
GLORY TO ESTONIA though I will respect the fact that it is supposed to be Est

Dex-chan lover
Google Lens is telling it is Sheryl Laura.
Sheryl Laura fit the best for me
While converting foreign words to jp doesnt have strict rules, Laura is commonly written as "ローラ (rōra)". Also, their full names are kinda peculiar, right? Like how an elf kid is apparently named Milelulelula back in chapter 9, shortened to Millie.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he is, I don't recall him being knighted, and knight is a noble title, even if the lowest one. He states in this chapter that he is a commoner
Chapter 26, page 26.

Even lacking a formal knighting ceremony, the guy's pledged his entire life to her, and she's declared him hers openly.

Dex-chan lover
I've recently seen this trope of "reincarnator trying to change to story to improve things/save people" vs "reincarnator trying to take advantage of the story to live their best life." in theory this can be a really great deconstruction of both tropes and have great conflict between two people who aren't evil but just have different ideas of a "good ending".

In reality it comes off as an annoying joke. The antagonist one is always cartoonishly evil and they act like a complete immature brat rather than someone whose lived two lives and has played the game itself at least once. The protagonist is also so much better and makes more effecient use of their knowledge that it just all feels pointless. Like when comparing the two you kinda feel like the antagonist didn't even reincarnate/doesn't have knowledge of the games events or is just a complete idiot who flunked out of elementary/primary school.

I mean really, at this point just get rid of Amy and the reverse harem off screen. Not like they actually impact anything. Then we can rush to the war plot too.

Dex-chan lover
and she's declared him hers openly.
This didn't seem like a legally-binding declaration made with Allen's prior consent, and Anastasia herself says she's only meant this as an expression of her gratitude.
the guy's pledged his entire life to her
Unless I missed that part, he did not. He promised to protect her, which does not imply him pledging his entire life to her, or entitles her to knowing his secrets

Dex-chan lover
I've recently seen this trope of "reincarnator trying to change to story to improve things/save people" vs "reincarnator trying to take advantage of the story to live their best life." in theory this can be a really great deconstruction of both tropes and have great conflict between two people who aren't evil but just have different ideas of a "good ending".

In reality it comes off as an annoying joke. The antagonist one is always cartoonishly evil and they act like a complete immature brat rather than someone whose lived two lives and has played the game itself at least once. The protagonist is also so much better and makes more effecient use of their knowledge that it just all feels pointless. Like when comparing the two you kinda feel like the antagonist didn't even reincarnate/doesn't have knowledge of the games events or is just a complete idiot who flunked out of elementary/primary school.

I mean really, at this point just get rid of Amy and the reverse harem off screen. Not like they actually impact anything. Then we can rush to the war plot too.
If you off them off screen, you will lose the supposed catharsis of offing them on screen.
This is about almost all the value they have for the plot that is left

Dex-chan lover
This didn't seem like a legally-binding declaration made with Allen's prior consent, and Anastasia herself says she's only meant this as an expression of her gratitude.
Who's talking about a legally-binding declaration? It's a symbol. Everyone knows what the symbol means, and you're taking her embarrassed denial at face value. If you get on your knees in front of a woman, then hold a ring up to her, you haven't made any legally binding declarations, but I'll be damned if you didn't send a clear message to anyone watching. If you turn around and tell her you're just returning the favor for that one time she helped you out of a debt, it'd be an understatement to call that misleading.
Unless I missed that part, he did not. He promised to protect her, which does not imply him pledging his entire life to her, or entitles her to knowing his secrets
My brother in Christ, the title of the story, and every action he's taken in said story, has been specifically about protecting her. He has dedicated every single breath of his to this one specific woman, and the only reason he isn't currently DESTROYING that on a daily basis is he's decided he's going to play by society's rules and respect the difference in status. He's hers.

Users who are viewing this thread