Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 11

@Thatguy66 - I believe it's because Nagora already has a terrible reputation that Rigurd has been force-feeding the adults of the village. At this point, Nagora looks like the boy who cried wolf if he were to try to tell the truth. Timora (the girl), even if she takes Nagora's side, she will be seen as someone who is too kind and is overlooking his faults due to friendship, etc.

Dex-chan lover
low-key they deserve to get eaten....i mean they are stupid...but idk...

I wish that everyone would try to run away while MC grab Rigurd and feed him to the monster

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow Truth to be told, Mangadex is kinda under DDoS attack since Saturday, so it's not their fault...

Anyway, back to the chapter: bow your head? Fuck that! Summon hands and torture the little shits until they spill the truth, then slap your parents that clearly don't even dare to ask their son to explain the situation.....reminds me of Paul, Rude's father from Mushoku...bunch of scum all of them
In the end, you didn't take the boy's body...you are the boy, you just have the memories of your previous life...so whatever you did and will do now, they're all your actions. Might as well leave them die and run with the girl

WoW. Not bad. Pretty good even. Although I read several chapters ahead in the LN, the manga still give a better feel. Google auto-translation can only do so much.

Thanks for the translation here! 🙋

For those who were wondering about tragedy ...
No

I don't know where I found the link to the LN. I think one of us kind fans posted it on the main comment tab. Go lookie!

@FantasyMaster I don't think torturing someone in the middle of a crowd is going to provide you any results our mc is probably just going to be thrown in jail or kicked out of the town before the kid spills it and even if the kid tells the truth it will still make our mc look like a madman

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@KJIJH Jail in a village of no more that 50 people? And if i were him, i'd leave the village on the spot...it's not like they even care about him, not even his parents.
So even if they end up kicking him out, at least he should show them he's not the trash they thought, at least imo....but we just saw that mc is the type to forgive and forget...

Users who are viewing this thread