Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Ch. 12 - Karmic Reunion

Dex-chan lover
SInce there are 7 heirs they are based on the 7 sins, we got Pride for the first Prince, the Second is probably Wrath and everybody else kinda introduced themselves. Jilbagias's place would be Greed. Then again he is full of wrath so him being wrath while the second being greed can work.

All of them were called Princes I can't even be sure of the Sleeping Princess' gender. :worry:
2nd, 5th, and 6th are female, not entirely sure why the translators are going with an across the board "prince" naming scheme. It feels more confusing to me than going with a mixed prince/princess naming scheme.

I was going to say that I should catch up on the webnovel, but it doesn't look there's been any new chapters since January 1st.

Dex-chan lover
2nd, 5th, and 6th are female, not entirely sure why the translators are going with an across the board "prince" naming scheme. It feels more confusing to me than going with a mixed prince/princess naming scheme.

I was going to say that I should catch up on the webnovel, but it doesn't look there's been any new chapters since January 1st.
If I had to guess, it would be due to the fact that they are all in the line of succession to take the throne as the demon lord

t28

Dex-chan lover
SInce there are 7 heirs they are based on the 7 sins, we got Pride for the first Prince, the Second is probably Wrath and everybody else kinda introduced themselves. Jilbagias's place would be Greed. Then again he is full of wrath so him being wrath while the second being greed can work.
I think Jilbagias is Wrath. In a previous chapter At the end of ch 9 where they first introduced the siblings, I believe the older sister (Rubifia?) was the one who was shown with a chest of jewellery, so would more likely be Greed. This would also align with the story the Demon King is telling Jilbagias on the way to the meeting room.

It’s also then possible, that in each of the Demon King generations there are always 7 heirs and they represent the sins (and that perhaps both Jilbagias and the current King are both Wrath…?), hmmm 🤔 🤔 🤔…

Pride - Aiogias? (1st)
Greed - Rubifia? (2nd)
Lust - Diagias? (3rd?)
Envy - Emergias? (4th)
Gluttony - Spinezia? (5th)
Sloth - Topazia? (6th)
Wrath - Jilbagias? (7th)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread