Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chronicle of the Foundation of the Demon Kingdom

Supporter
You though it was Ecchi Time
But, it was a book.. lols 🤣

IMG-20230531-235933.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Every side have their own justification for what they did to other. Not everything is always Black and White, in fact most of it is always grey. That is how the society work young ex-hero.

Dex-chan lover
Everything aside, his mother is extremely hot. She does NOT need to use Mana to make me kneel.

Also, if MC ever happens to have sex with the librarian/ teacher girl wouldn't he ,technically, be fucking a library?
:thonk:
You know the scariest thing to me about being reincarnated if Manga is anything to go off of is lusting after my own mother. I wouldn't be an innocent child so suddenly a natural cute stage becomes gross and I also won't fully feel related to them so when I get older I'd see them as a member of an opposite sex and in every reincarnation series the mother (if alive) is easily the hottest woman in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Every side have their own justification for what they did to other. Not everything is always Black and White, in fact most of it is always grey. That is how the society work young ex-hero.
That's what I like to think in real life, though this is a manga so it could be black and white, we're all in the mercy of the the writer.

grey or not, its kinda impossible for him to not hold any grudge after that backstory. I just hope this one goes through with vengeance option, though its unlikely as the story doesnt seem to sway that way. You dont get over a lifetime of trauma just like that

Users who are viewing this thread