Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chronicle of the Foundation of the Demon Kingdom

noj

Fed-Kun's army
loving this one. The art and designs are great. Very unique to have the "dark elves" be light skin and the regular elves be dark skinned. Not sure Ive seen that before.

Dex-chan lover
If the lance consumes souls, then how was he able to reincarnate?
I strongly feel his reincarnation wasn’t by chance, and that the demon king did it to further his own goals. Which is part of the reason I also think his love interest from his human life, will eventually be reincarnated to be used to control him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like the demon race in this series a lot more than the human race. A revenge story is nice and all but these characters are all way too likeable. I smell a character arc for our mc in the future
Yeah typical anime pitfall of way too human like demons.
Literally just humans with horns and they tottally have a justifiable reason to burn villages and rape kids uwu.
You see this literary vomit all the time "boohoo we just want peace but these xenophobic humans just keep wanting to wipe us out" fucking yuck.
There better be a reveal of how truly twisted and cruel these demons are soon or im gonna drop this shit into the trash pile with the rest.
It would make sense that he doesn't see much of it in his sheltered life stuck in a corner of the castle with his mom and like 5 servants.

Also I seriously hope you are joking about MC having a """""character arc""""" and joining these pigs.

I strongly feel his reincarnation wasn’t by chance, and that the demon king did it to further his own goals. Which is part of the reason I also think his love interest from his human life, will eventually be reincarnated to be used to control him.
There is absolutely no way that girl shows up again.
You know unless...they uhh kept her for all that time...

Fyy-Pk-aMAAptCn

Every side have their own justification for what they did to other. Not everything is always Black and White, in fact most of it is always grey. That is how the society work young ex-hero.
That would matter, if the mc didnt have a personal reason to exterminate

Dex-chan lover
Just remembered... it's supposed to be Cannibal rather than Carnival is it?
He is the Demon God of Predation, which explains why his authority is soul eater.
Yeah typical anime pitfall of way too human like demons.
Literally just humans with horns and they tottally have a justifiable reason to burn villages and rape kids uwu.
You see this literary vomit all the time "boohoo we just want peace but these xenophobic humans just keep wanting to wipe us out" fucking yuck.
There better be a reveal of how truly twisted and cruel these demons are soon or im gonna drop this shit into the trash pile with the rest.
It would make sense that he doesn't see much of it in his sheltered life stuck in a corner of the castle with his mom and like 5 servants.

Also I seriously hope you are joking about MC having a """""character arc""""" and joining these pigs.
Becoming "humanlike" is usually unavoidable if you want to give the characters more facet and individuality rather than being simply homogenous walking tropes.
Else they become like random map monsters who are single minded and only do one thing.
Yet when they are given individuality, they tend to become more "humanlike" (or the other way around, the humanlikeness is having individuality).

The story is quite a mix of stuffs popular from its predecessors.
It has world building, characters with stories, serious and emotional moments, gags, and misunderstanding jokes.

Also terrible character naming sense, although that might be more difficult to translate.

Reason for the war should be explained in the next chapter. It's not as "noble" or "justified".
But each races in the dark alliance has their own reasons, and all of them do it either for their own benefit, or they got no other choice.

I think it's well done. The story shows they are not completely bad, but there are critical faults that made it convincing why it's too late for their races to make peace.

The only pet peeve is probably the harem, and the length.

There is absolutely no way that girl shows up again.
You know unless...they uhh kept her for all that time...
She's with the best girl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread