Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Putting The Skill Int…

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand how he was not hired as a mail courier the second he beat a knight in a foot race, at that moment in time his skill should have seemed useless for adventuring but amazing for delivering news fast, even if he only had return home at the time they could have tested how changing his address would affect it.

page 10: "Normally it takes 2 and a half hours to arrive at this place using a horse carriage.
But by measuring the shadow cast by the sun...
Not like it can tell me the exact number,
it took me somewhere around 1 hour 20 minute-ish."
three pages before: "[AUTO TRAVEL] -> TIME UNTIL ARRIVAL [01:22:22]"

I understand that the scene probably wanted to show him unsure of the possibility to use his skill on a vehicle (which, in three years, he never tried to use? If so, why did he choose to try just now?), but by the sequence of them it seems just he is stupid and forgot the literally last thing he saw before blanking. Or maybe he just wanted to brag by seeming more intelligent than what he is to some possible hearer nearby. Not to exclude, seeing his tendency to talk at loud voice while alone.

Users who are viewing this thread