Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Promise to Little Si…

Dex-chan lover
It's funny but between little sister domestic abuse and the guild staff being salty that someone is actually doing the backlog work it's also annoying.
I agree with the guild part but his stepsis just wants him to be safe so I don't have a problem with her.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of hating the guy for doing his job too well, why not figure out ways to streamline the loot processing? And maybe discuss with him that he's placing them under an immense workload? Nah, I guess communication is too mature for these people.

Double-page supporter
So his sister recognizes how hard he is working and that he may be coming home injured after a long day and the first thing she does is attack him without a word. Cool, we don't need any likable characters, I guess

Dex-chan lover
Instead of hating the guy for doing his job too well, why not figure out ways to streamline the loot processing? And maybe discuss with him that he's placing them under an immense workload? Nah, I guess communication is too mature for these people.
But then the author couldn't show us how stupidly op he is! So everyone must be depicted as dense, dumb or excessively worrying!
Talking it out would eliminate 90% of this manga plot!

Literally every time the receptionists appears, they repeat that "visit without appointment aren't allowed". Yet they keep doing those.
If they really find all that such an assle, just stop accepting him until he takes an appointment, so they can find an accord on what time work best for them.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the worst guild ever holy shit. In most series the guild girl is best girl... why are they so fucking trash here?

The artist for this manga us really good, the not only the art style and quality work really well for the story that is being told, but the paneling shows great skill as well
If you haven't already, you may want to check out their other manga they worked on, Inumimi. Did both the art and story on that one.

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst guild ever holy shit. In most series the guild girl is best girl... why are they so fucking trash here?
they probably took the job not expecting a huge workload, as adventuring is dangerous. Most clients are likely conservative in the number of quests they take. So when dipshit McGee over there comes in with enough monster parts to tank the market value, they're gonna be upset

Users who are viewing this thread