Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Claus' Secret Plan

Dex-chan lover
"Damn it, what the hell is the guild doing? They should be regulating this!!"
Yeah, they should. And that they don't is kind of an egregious plot hole, especially considering they hired a clan that is affiliated with two of their examinees (one of whom they already paid special attention to) as helpers. Are there no background checks at all?
They put a tail on Claus, observing him for quite a while, but these guys, who obviously hold an unreasonable grudge against him, go unchecked, completely ruining the exam. I can hardly fathom this amount of incompetence.
Actually that's the most plausible part! Being a "renewed guild" from the capital backed by high positioned nobles! Tempering with the exam, sidelining the local guild etc! Sadly the guild is unable to go against them because power and money! The reason why makes less or no sense! "Only the strong and deserving will have room in my new country" says the villain, but then goes out of his way to bully someone he already believes to be weak and incompetent to pass!

page 21: MC in one of his (very rare) moments of intelligence clearly explains how his unique skill allows him to escape when in an impossible situation with no damages, but only works for him, and so to get away for her if something bad happen.
page 22: "Got it. You're trying to act cool, you idiot."
:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Man, what retarded development is this? Sure, make the development of the MC accepting the need for teamwork. But immediately laying out his skills to someone he met today?

Why hide it from the guild? He could've just said "my skill does it" to the receptionist and guild leader if he's so opening to sharing it. He didn't need her help, auto return would've gotten him out. The only reason he was at risk of dying to frostbite was because he used auto battle to save her.

I'm willing to go a bit more with this series, but that's some brain dead decision.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this side character has made it so fully reading these chapters has become a chore rather than interesting. This writer deserves to stub their toe everyday for the rest of their life for inflicting this trash on the world.

Dex-chan lover
Merim with the hood still looks the same, the design has always been feminine. You just didn't notice at first. she's had hips basically the entire time

Users who are viewing this thread