Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Wicked Plan

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

At last, the clash!
(ʘдʘ )...

But, did the lower lvl resident of that dungeon got incited by the fight n want some food for itself/s?
(OωO`)...

Supporter
Target shouldn't be the puppets but the user, but nah, can't have the MC take the life of someone clearly targeting his, even though she could just take more corpses from those surrounding them or attack him directly considering after those five something minutes his Auto Mode will be on cooldown and he'll likely be a wreck crawling on the ground again. Justified self defense in a manga, never.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'll admit I kind of forget with how long of a gap there was in this being translated but why the world do these guys hate him so much? This is such an extreme degree to the point of absurdity just to make sure he can't pass a test. Now they are just straight up trying to kill him while openly admitting that they are creating monsters beyond what a normal person can handle. I know that the one guy is trying to "create a nation" of the strong but at a certain point someone is going to notice.

Target shouldn't be the puppets but the user, but nah, can't have the MC take the life of someone clearly targeting his, even though she could just take more corpses from those surrounding them or attack him directly considering after those five something minutes his Auto Mode will be on cooldown and he'll likely be a wreck crawling on the ground again. Justified self defense in a manga, never.
even if he should, Auto battle can only target things he has done damage to previously. So unless it counts all humans under the same vein as monster classes a good chance he could not target her with it.

Supporter
even if he should, Auto battle can only target things he has done damage to previously. So unless it counts all humans under the same vein as monster classes a good chance he could not target her with it.
He has always targeted entire species before without needing to do damage to the specific individual, so logically speaking it shouldn't be a problem. But well, if the author allowed it he could, if they didn't he couldn't. This isn't the kind of story I'd expect any consistency of.

Dex-chan lover
He has always targeted entire species before without needing to do damage to the specific individual, so logically speaking it shouldn't be a problem. But well, if the author allowed it he could, if they didn't he couldn't. This isn't the kind of story I'd expect any consistency of.
So what you're say is, he has dealt an injury to a human before? :thonk:
Human corpses or no, the auto-battle mode is not treating them as human any more, so he'd have to have wounded someone in the past by accident for it to work.

Besides that, it looks to me like he would have to have wounded a person after having acquired auto-battle.

Supporter
So what you're say is, he has dealt an injury to a human before? :thonk:
Human corpses or no, the auto-battle mode is not treating them as human any more, so he'd have to have wounded someone in the past by accident for it to work.

Besides that, it looks to me like he would have to have wounded a person after having acquired auto-battle.
Even if he somehow never punched someone or accidentally inflicted harm to anyone (including himself) in his entire life before, that would still be the very least of problems. He has a knife in his hand. Cut a finger, condition satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason why this one specific group hates the MC
They think of him as useless and a stain on their perfect team, that's why he "quitted" for not being enough when up until him all were the top of the top. At least that what I undestood

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they really gonna just be killin left and right for no good reason and the previously overbearing guild is just really gonna ignore it huh? If they were gonna go this route at least make it with a little bit of sense. This really went straight downhill since they decided to reintroduce the previous party cunts. Should've just left it alone and forget about it.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'll admit I kind of forget with how long of a gap there was in this being translated but why the world do these guys hate him so much? This is such an extreme degree to the point of absurdity just to make sure he can't pass a test. Now they are just straight up trying to kill him while openly admitting that they are creating monsters beyond what a normal person can handle. I know that the one guy is trying to "create a nation" of the strong but at a certain point someone is going to notice.
If you go back a few chapters, they reveal that they're manipulating the entire guild rank up selection process without the guilds knowledge to weed out the weaker skill holders because they believe they're superior for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
The continued arc of "I don't care about this guy I just want to kill him because reasons and I will even give a bonus to the psychopath who kills him because I care so little"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread