Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Mika's Trump Card

Dex-chan lover
Lol, he is gonna save her anyways. Because that's what protagonists do(Most of them). :haa::haa:
That bitch has already proved herself to be a worthless clown.
AOVUbpZ.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I assume it won't happen, but since the boss is a "super venomized ghoul" it'd be funny if it just showed up on his auto-battle already as a venomized ghoul (like the four he killed beforehand) so he can just take it down from the start.

Dex-chan lover
I assume it won't happen, but since the boss is a "super venomized ghoul" it'd be funny if it just showed up on his auto-battle already as a venomized ghoul (like the four he killed beforehand) so he can just take it down from the start.
In the end he just needs to light a match and try to scratch the skin to get auto battle. None of the auto battles even last for 30 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
Well the umbrella sword should be somewhat able to do something... who knows maybe he gained a few dozen levels as well from killed the V Ghouls and Dolls.... Who am I kidding, MC should just pickup the magic girl and leave this side bitch to lay in the grave she dug herself.

Users who are viewing this thread