Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 37 - So You Already Picked Up A New Girl?

Dex-chan lover
On the positive side, at least Akito isn't a slut & is going to be used as a malicious plot point for the author (for now). I mean when Gotou did what he did then what do you expect people will think when he hangs out with girls especially in high school. I honestly don't want him to hook up with Akito but we'll see. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I’m no longer following the manga, but I recently stumbled across an issue and wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about it. Lately, I've been curious about the Japanese public's opinions on some manga I’m reading. I downloaded the Weekly Shonen Magazine app for its comment feature, and I noticed that this particular manga doesn’t have a single comment on any of its chapters. While I didn’t check every manga on the app, this is the only one I found without any comments. Does anyone know why this might be?

xrbIYda.png

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I’m no longer following the manga, but I recently stumbled across an issue and wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about it. Lately, I've been curious about the Japanese public's opinions on some manga I’m reading. I downloaded the Weekly Shonen Magazine app for its comment feature, and I noticed that this particular manga doesn’t have a single comment on any of its chapters. While I didn’t check every manga on the app, this is the only one I found without any comments. Does anyone know why this might be?

xrbIYda.png
A lot of japanese fans don't tend to comment in digital sales sites. They are more open to just buying their manga physically.

When they do wanna comment about a manga digitally, they are not that different from westerners, they go to Twitter for the most part for their opinions of a manga/anime they are viewing. They also comment a lot on Pixiv if the artist has an account there.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of japanese fans don't tend to comment in digital sales sites. They are more open to just buying their manga physically.

When they do wanna comment about a manga digitally, they are not that different from westerners, they go to Twitter for the most part for their opinions of a manga/anime they are viewing. They also comment a lot on Pixiv if the artist has an account there.
I just found it quite peculiar because even a dumpster fire like Kanojo no Tomodachi has comments:

26RUHwt.png

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wanna see thid interview now to see what the dude has to say. Perhaps there was more reason then just wanting to draw a threesome

Dex-chan lover
Damn Bro, are we Getting an actual plot that goes for feelings above sex? It's as if after the nut... There was a clarity...

Dex-chan lover
I just found it quite peculiar because even a dumpster fire like Kanojo no Tomodachi has comments:

26RUHwt.png
If a series doesn't have comments on a japanese sit it's usually a good thing.

As the other poster commented, Japanese readers like to buy physical versions. A significant number these days also read digital, but the way they consume it they pretty much keep the same. They do not feel the need to express their opinion every single chapter, nor connect with other online readers, because it's frivolous and superficial for the average user. Unlike in the west where everyone has to have an opinion and discussion on every single piece of new info or media.

If they have good comments they want to share, they will do it on Twitter and speak more generally than on a chapter by chapter basis or only if something really significant happened. If they have constructive comments, they'll direct it to the author on Twitter or pixiv...because you know that's actually useful, unlike 99% of the "criticism" on this website that's just pissing into the ether.

And if they have negative comments they keep it to a select circle of friends, sometimes on Twitter, but usually on Line. If you're seeing negative comments a lot publicly then things are either really bad, or someone is trying to cancel the author or something. And that's when comments appear on websites that host manga. Only super low quality comments or malicious comments appear there if any, and normally it's none.

Users who are viewing this thread