Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Power Uploader
Bro's complaining about imaginary people rn 😭. This shit is way too specific to not be a projection, calm down buddy. The only person actually mad/offended in this comment section seems to be you

Also, now that i'm taking a second read of your comment. The implication that every girl that isn't a minor is fat, tall, ugly, and has saggy tits is crazy tbh
Just in the first two pages (there are more after those), there are like three or more comments about how because Amona has big tits, her being 16 doesn't make sense. I can quote them but I see no reason why I should do that.

I'm not really offended by people saying they are weirded out by her age but more like I'm offended over how people think they can guess the age of a drawing by how they look. We are in 2023 and nowadays you get bullied for not watching anime, literally the baby's first anime, JoJo has multiple protagonists that don't "look" their age. Yet retards still say dumb shit like "but I thought she was 20" based on what???? It makes no sense how someone is that stupid. Unless a character is drawn in a certain way (an old person with wrinkles maybe) it is near impossible to guess the age of an anime character, but it still won't stop the hordes of tourists from trying!

Double-page supporter
GTFO, normie tourist.

Learn to separate fiction from reality before you moralfag in this place. If you want to defend 16 year old girls, go do it in real life and find some sex ring to bust instead.

I'm here to be entertained, not deal with shitty clout chasers who can only go after fictional settings instead of an actual sex crime towards real people.
no way this is not satire LMFAO bro really said "GTFO, normie tourist" unironically 💀

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unless a character is drawn in a certain way (an old person with wrinkles maybe) it is near impossible to guess the age of an anime character, but it still won't stop the hordes of tourists from trying!
To me it's not about the way the characters are drawn in this manga (the character design is nothing special, in the sense that is pretty much standard for eromanga aimed at straight men), but rather how they have been portrayed in the story so far had led me to believe the characters were in their mid to late twenties.

Dex-chan lover
Uh-huh, if you called that an "essay", then you must not be doing so well in school. I didn't expect anything from you, but I'm still disappointed... think of what your parents must've felt. How sad, how petty.
Ur actually pathetic man. It's clear ur projecting ur insecurities onto me because you're a sorry ass basement dwelling pedophile. You wrote a long ass message, and I called it an essay, have you ever heard of a fucking hyperbole?? Very ironic considering that you think so highly of yourself, despite the fact that you probably dropped out of high school because you got bullied. Also, my parents are quite happy with me, as I got a scholarship to UCLA, but I mean shit... Go off

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore about why beating your meat to drawings of 16 year olds is bad. If you can't figure that out for yourself then I pity you. Argue with a wall.

Dex-chan lover
To me it's not about the way the characters are drawn in this manga (the character design is nothing special, in the sense that is pretty much standard for eromanga aimed at straight men), but rather how they have been portrayed in the story so far had led me to believe the characters were in their mid to late twenties.

In the very first chapter we get a flashback specifically saying TEN YEARS AGO showing a little boy Roni seemingly having his first wet dream.

Not sure on what...mindset you were on to think THAT was 15-18 if to you he's now 'mid to late twenties'

Dex-chan lover
4chan speak is not welcome here, especially when it includes slurs or derogatory language.
Lmao. The people in this thread. You know she is legal for over half the USA and she is legal at the federal level too, right? Source: I met my fiancee when she was 16 and I was 32. Literally no one in my family, her family, our friends or coworkers cared. in fact, I don't think anyone I have told irl has cared. Moral fags really are out of touch. lol hell, she lives overseas so I had to report all this directly to the federal gov during the immigration process and all FED-boi can do is grin and bear it. Lawful but awful is the only way to live. we are getting married in May, btw

Bad justification are the people who use reality to blame and censor art they do not like and forcing their own moral to everyone else insulting the author and readers for what they like.
You didn’t defend your original justification, this isn’t even an argument for it
The author can draw and give to their own characters the age he want, even 2 or 90 year old, he do not need to ask permission or justify to anyone what he do. Nobuhiro is just another justification, leave it out, it have nothing to do with this.
The author could have similarly easily make these characters 30 or 25 etc. he doesn’t need to ask for anything but that doesn’t mean you’re allowed to police people’s reactions.

Also why should i leave Nobuhiro out of it? You mean to tell me that mangakas making fanservice of young girls isn’t related to the culture of japans lax child sex protection laws, yk the lax laws that were cohabited by older mangaka some of which just happened to own a lot of illegal material of children and that these works by older celebrated mangaka did not influence the industry going on? Because it seems pretty related to me ngl

Lmao. The people in this thread. You know she is legal for over half the USA and she is legal at the federal level too, right? Source: I met my fiancee when she was 16 and I was 32. Literally no one in my family, her family, our friends or coworkers cared. in fact, I don't think anyone I have told irl has cared. Moral fags really are out of touch. lol hell, she lives overseas so I had to report all this directly to the federal gov during the immigration process and all FED-boi can do is grin and bear it. Lawful but awful is the only way to live. we are getting married in May, btw
Lmao ok pedo boy.

“I like kids” is an insane admission. You were 32? Isn’t the upper limit for 16 year olds 21 legally?

Dex-chan lover
No. Where are you getting your legal info? I used an immigration lawyer so I know I am good. Don't worry, I will have lots of legal sex with her tonight in your honor. Also, much of the world considers 16 to be adulthood..... so sounds like you are the one off. Again, I reported all this directly to the federal gov. They don't care. Like, I work in a secure facility. The gov watches all of us all the time to make sure we don't leak info. If I was breaking the law I would be in jail already

Dex-chan lover
In the very first chapter we get a flashback specifically saying TEN YEARS AGO showing a little boy Roni seemingly having his first wet dream.

Not sure on what...mindset you were on to think THAT was 15-18 if to you he's now 'mid to late twenties'
That's the thing, when I saw that I thought he was like 12-14 in the flashback, which really adds to the joke of his overblown reaction.

Contributor
You didn’t defend your original justification, this isn’t even an argument for it

No? Fake world is fake, and so enviroment and characters, what i said is what i still think. Is not a justification is a fact and there is nothing to add. If you think otherwise is your problem.

The author could have similarly easily make these characters 30 or 25 etc. he doesn’t need to ask for anything but that doesn’t mean you’re allowed to police people’s reactions.

The author can do whatever he want with this own character and story like you have the freedom to not read and support his works. Point. You do not decide what other people do or behave since you have the freedom to decide to read it or not.

Anyway, since you care so much, go to the author twitter page and tell him the same, ask him to change the age of their own characters because you do not like it, you have the possibility now, less trivial talking here and more facts.

Also why should i leave Nobuhiro out of it? You mean to tell me that mangakas making fanservice of young girls isn’t related to the culture of japans lax child sex protection laws, yk the lax laws that were cohabited by older mangaka some of which just happened to own a lot of illegal material of children and that these works by older celebrated mangaka did not influence the industry going on? Because it seems pretty related to me ngl

Absolutely not related, this is just your own imagination and fabiraction without any real evidence, like the fact that violence in videogames make people do the same in real life, these are all theories and bs without any proof, just created to justify censorship.
Moreover what Nobuhiro did in real life have nothing to do with Kenshin, Kenshin do not reflect the "hobbies" of the author at all, real life and fictions are two separate entities. Indeed mangakas follow the classic archetype formula for a matter of business, but every author make their own work based on personal tastes and morals. Every author is different. This is why drag other author into this is stupid, yours assumptions are weird and a bit racist statements.

Last edited:
While I don't abide ZenMasters' use of the F-word, everyone here going on about "bad looks" and "implications" needs to can it with the concerned citizen routine. You don't actually care about what you're decrying, or you wouldn't even be here wasting your time. You just want to feel superior to random strangers on the internet.
If you're in this comment section, it means you were already reading this manga. You have no moral high ground.
i think its really funny to accuse people of not having a moral high ground immediately after trying to wash your hands of the homophobia only after someone pointed it out. weird how you didn't seem to have an issue with it in any of your posts until then. if you ask me it seems like the guys who love looking at drawings of children getting fucked also thing it's fine to hate gay people.

Dex-chan lover
i think its really funny to accuse people of not having a moral high ground immediately after trying to wash your hands of the homophobia only after someone pointed it out. weird how you didn't seem to have an issue with it in any of your posts until then. if you ask me it seems like the guys who love looking at drawings of children getting fucked also thing it's fine to hate gay people.
What a beautiful stretch, such a great statement.

Double-page supporter
No? Fake world is fake, and so enviroment and characters, what i said is what i still think. Is not a justification is a fact and there is nothing to add. If you think otherwise is your problem.

The author can do whatever he want with this own character and story like you have the freedom to not read and support his works. Point. You do not decide what other people do or behave since you have the freedom to decide to read it or not.

Anyway, since you care so much, go to the author twitter page and tell him the same, ask him to change the age of their own characters because you do not like it, you have the possibility now, less trivial talking here and more facts.

Absolutely not related, this is just your own imagination and fabiraction without any real evidence, like the fact that violence in videogames make people do the same in real life, these are all theories and bs without any proof, just created to justify censorship.
Moreover what Nobuhiro did in real life have nothing to do with Kenshin, Kenshin do not reflect the "hobbies" of the author at all, real life and fictions are two separate entities. Indeed mangakas follow the classic archetype formula for a matter of business, but every author make their own work based on personal tastes and morals. Every author is different. This is why drag other author into this is stupid, yours assumptions are weird and a bit racist statements.
Yes, that was a nice twofer of equating real-life child exploitation to drawings AND painting an entire country as pedophiles. Real classy.
(Though please, let's not encourage contacting the Dark Summoner author to harass them, let's keep the discourse to this forum.)

And yes, not only nothing lolicon-adjacent ever came up in Watsuki's works, they were also pretty freaking tame by Jump shounen manga standards. It's almost as if what authors draw and how they act in real life have no connection.
If you keep trusting people based only on what they draw or read you're going to get seriously burned, and Watsuki was proof. Real criminals are good at hiding it.

Also nice of the above person to claim I wash my hands of the use of homophobic slurs when I outright said I disapprove of it. All because I don't believe we should treat fictional characters by the same metric as living people.
"Everyone who's unaffected by the age of fictional characters is the same as RL child predators, right? And also a homophobe. See, I can put everyone into one nice villain box."

Contributor
Yes, that was a nice twofer of equating real-life child exploitation to drawings AND painting an entire country as pedophiles. Real classy.
(Though please, let's not encourage contacting the Dark Summoner author to harass them, let's keep the discourse to this forum.)

And yes, not only nothing lolicon-adjacent ever came up in Watsuki's works, they were also pretty freaking tame by Jump shounen manga standards. It's almost as if what authors draw and how they act in real life have no connection.
If you keep trusting people based only on what they draw or read you're going to get seriously burned, and Watsuki was proof. Real criminals are good at hiding it.

Also nice of the above person to claim I wash my hands of the use of homophobic slurs when I outright said I disapprove of it. All because I don't believe we should treat fictional characters by the same metric as living people.
"Everyone who's unaffected by the age of fictional characters is the same as RL child predators, right? And also a homophobe. See, I can put everyone into one nice villain box."

Completely agree, some users are just low level trolls or very rude moral knights that blame and insult people who like arts they do not like with the same redundant excuses over and over (mixing reality with fake fiction), because they have no evidence nor proof of their ridiculous claims.
Such hypocrites loud and destructive people are also the reason why censorship of anime and manga today is more strictly compare to the past.
And worry do not, they wont go to blame the author, they are cowards, they blame and insult the people who like what the author draw.

Last edited:

Wdym no real evidence;

I said works in a meduim draw and take inspiration from eachother, do you deny this?

I said japan HAD lax child protective laws, considering they only banned cp in 2014 that is true.

next i only used watsuki being here as the example because 1. he is an old popular mangaka and 2. despite being arrested and convicted he is still celebrated as a good person, not just a good mangaka but person by many in the industry (see oda, kishimoto etc) showing the industry is accepting of those types

now considering all of this, the lax laws on the depiction and owning of cp (until 2014 but consider manga has been around for over 100 years now its enough time to make a mark), how mediums draw from eachother and the seeming acceptance of preadators in the community can you tell me there is no evidence to say that these things have influenced what we see in manga today? from the lolicon archetype to character ages

this is not to acuse the author of this manga of being a pedophile, im saying regardless of if he is or not the way otaku culture and manga are this type of thing has most likely been inspired or influenced by pedo's in the past.

This isnt a violence in videogames like argument because for that you would need a place that videogames solely come from that has only recently (within less than a decade) made creating and watching torture and murder videos illiegal and then an acceptance of people who had tortured and murdeder withing the industry as "great guys".

also where is the racism here? i didnt generalise the japanese people i made a comment about their laws but does that constitute racism?

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/dark-summoner-to-dekiteiru-vol-1-ch-12.1213852/post-17175553

Contributor
Wdym no real evidence;

I said works in a meduim draw and take inspiration from eachother, do you deny this?

Of course i deny this since you provide no data or informations, just fabrications based on lies and speculations.

I said japan HAD lax child protective laws, considering they only banned cp in 2014 that is true.

I do not care what laws have Japan, real life issues are regulated by LAW and have nothing to do with fictions or drawings, drawing can be morally wrong too since nobody is harmed in real life. Real life LAW protect people not their own moral, this is why we have freedom of speech.

next i only used watsuki being here as the example because 1. he is an old popular mangaka and 2. despite being arrested and convicted he is still celebrated as a good person, not just a good mangaka but person by many in the industry (see oda, kishimoto etc) showing the industry is accepting of those types

Watsuki is the perfect example that what an author draw is completely unrelated to what he do in the real world. Every author is different, every author have the right to draw whatever they want since nobody is harmed and everybody have the rights to ignore such works.

now considering all of this, the lax laws on the depiction and owning of cp (until 2014 but consider manga has been around for over 100 years now its enough time to make a mark), how mediums draw from eachother and the seeming acceptance of preadators in the community can you tell me there is no evidence to say that these things have influenced what we see in manga today? from the lolicon archetype to character ages

There is no influence at all, moreover ero loli manga stil exist, even if the censorship is more strong, but neither was an issue in the past and neither is now. The excuse from the detractors is again the fact that people can emulate it, and is about 30 years that i read this crap and since then nothing happened, but this is the only excuse that moralfags can use because they have nothing left, they have no proof, they have no evidence, they have no data, so they continue this farce.

this is not to acuse the author of this manga of being a pedophile, im saying regardless of if he is or not the way otaku culture and manga are this type of thing has most likely been inspired or influenced by pedo's in the past.

More and more fantastic theories and fabrications, this is just your personal opinion and grudge against otaku culture and certain works. Nothing you said is true.

also where is the racism here? i didnt generalise the japanese people i made a comment about their laws but does that constitute racism?

You are a racist and a liar, you just do not like this manga because the author do not write the story how you want and now you blame and insult not only people who like it, defend it or do not give a shit about such trivial matters as ages of fake characters, but also japanese people and their own culture, their law, and what they do in their country. Pathetic.

Also stop quoting me with this shit, you convince no one and accomplish nothing, i will never agree with your comical and absurd way of thinking based on ignorance and racism, and the more you spread hate against other culture the more you are delusional and pathetic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread