Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
The correct answer is he needed to pursue Ageha despite being told to stay away, to demonstrate how much he likes Ageha. Him actually listening to the demand to stay away(and finding some one else), was his mistake, and made his original getting close to her even worse an action, effectively just playing around instead of sincere.

It's the same thing as the stereotypical "does this dress make me look fat".

You are doomed if you say yes, and a liar if you say no. No woman has lost weight and asked a question like that, she is well aware if she is packing more weight. The correct answer is to ignore the question and go to the root of what she really wants to hear, that she looks beautiful and you love her as she is(and you actually mean what you say).
That's completely bonkers, and no sane man would go after a woman that not just told you to fuck off, but also snapped your neck to make that point. If she REALLY wanted him to make amends, she could have just told him to stick close to the girl and not refuse her.

Dex-chan lover
That's completely bonkers, and no sane man would go after a woman that not just told you to fuck off, but also snapped your neck to make that point. If she REALLY wanted him to make amends, she could have just told him to stick close to the girl and not refuse her.
He did go after a girl who killed him multiple times anyway, so he could have gone after the first one he forced to kill herself...

I think this Manga has only Yandere girls I don't think the Vampire is a better choice in the end.

Oh I forgot to throw this out: how are the chances the Paresite sword becomes a yandere? XD

Dex-chan lover
The correct answer is he needed to pursue Ageha despite being told to stay away, to demonstrate how much he likes Ageha. Him actually listening to the demand to stay away(and finding some one else), was his mistake, and made his original getting close to her even worse an action, effectively just playing around instead of sincere.

It's the same thing as the stereotypical "does this dress make me look fat".

You are doomed if you say yes, and a liar if you say no. No woman has lost weight and asked a question like that, she is well aware if she is packing more weight. The correct answer is to ignore the question and go to the root of what she really wants to hear, that she looks beautiful and you love her as she is(and you actually mean what you say).
Your response makes me want to say... Women :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
You have to remember that MC didn’t actually make any moves on Ageha before she offed herself, and it’s also been months now since he became Judith’s disciple.
Well there's also the one girl he went to hell for, the one already forgotten that was displayed like the love of his life and the reason for all the revenge too. Sure, Ageha's interpretation of their time together seems way more extreme in comparison. Still feels like he's switching targets rather conveniently fast.

Dex-chan lover
Well there's also the one girl he went to hell for, the one already forgotten that was displayed like the love of his life and the reason for all the revenge too. Sure, Ageha's interpretation of their time together seems way more extreme in comparison. Still feels like he's switching targets rather conveniently fast.
He outright turned Judith down after spending months together, and she goes for the hard seduce.

Dex-chan lover
I think this Manga has only Yandere girls I don't think the Vampire is a better choice in the end.
Is Judith a yandere? She was unhinged and violent but not for romantic reasons, and she didn't exactly display signs of deranged affection throughout the whole disciple training. I'd sooner expect her to betray him rather than get too attached.

Double-page supporter
OH HELL NO bruh. Re:Zero all over again. He can't live in peace. He can't die in peace. He can't move forward. He can't go back to those days. Ageha is a cock blocker.

Dex-chan lover
That girl was the reason he rejected Ageha in the first place, and even now with Judith, part of his reluctance to be with her are his lingering feelings for that girl, which is why she came to his mind right before he remembered how things went with Ageha and didn’t want the same to happen again.

Personally, I think he’s been pretty consistent in terms of his unwillingness to be with both of them after what happened to the first girl. A lot of time has passed but he hasn’t simply forgotten about why he’s there in the first place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol, this chapter is so WTF it actually trigger me to marathon the entire WN in a day. Mind you folks,
this japanese isekai chick is far more dangerous than you'd thought

Dex-chan lover
He did go after a girl who killed him multiple times anyway, so he could have gone after the first one he forced to kill herself...

I mean, there’s also the fact that Judith doesn’t keep her memories between loops making each loop a clean reset.

Also, Judith can actually be reasoned with, Ageha is literally insane. Nobody forced her to do anything, she got rejected once after trying to rape him and fucking killed herself!

Even if she’s just too used to using her reset that’s still a pretty extreme reaction to getting rejected. Add to that Ageha’s murderous alter ego and I don’t see how Judith isn’t easily the better choice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread