Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
How did the hero know? Guess it's safe to say that she's broken out already from the start.

Kiska like the others before him was stuck in a perpetual cycle of death and resets before savescumming his way out of a chain of instant death encounters. There was no guarantee that he or any of the others would ever make it to her even with the skill.

If her goal was to have them free her, and she was capable of projecting and interacting with physical entities the whole time, then there’s really no reason for her not helping them to accomplish that goal sooner.
Her goal was to find a hero. Her freedom is clearly a bonus at this point.
But this is his first time meeting her again since she told him to stay away. At that point she had no idea about their previous relationship and what actually happened between them.
No, but she would clearly remember something. And a strong feeling of jealous anger would probably clue her in to what already happened. Like it did last time. Honestly, she's 1 for 2 on the whole "guessing what happened last loop" department.
I’m tired of people saying this like she didn’t try to rape him.
You're reading way too much into that.

Dex-chan lover
Welp this seemed interesting. But unless something dramatic changes, i doubt this will be entertaining to read further. She has the "you do anything but X, you're dead, and if you do X your dead" which kinda kills the entire story. (repeat to fight and learn patterns? requires you to live past the first hit, and she can blind-shot kill w/o warning)

Dex-chan lover
Her goal was to find a hero. Her freedom is clearly a bonus at this point.
We don’t yet know why she’s trapped, but it’s pretty clear that you’ve got that the other way round. Ageha’s goal was to get free, but after so many failed to save her she was just waiting for the one who’d actually succeed.

This makes her inactivity even more stupid as she could’ve intervened long before it got to that point.

No, but she would clearly remember something. And a strong feeling of jealous anger would probably clue her in to what already happened. Like it did last time. Honestly, she's 1 for 2 on the whole "guessing what happened last loop" department.
This goes way beyond guessing. She showed up exactly where Judith was because she suspected that he’d go back to her, then repeated her warning from the previous loop. She clearly knows exactly what happened before .

You're reading way too much into that.
I’m really not, those events were pretty straightforward.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a second one of these types of mangas had me go 'well shit, this SUCKS". I genuinely feel bad for the lad there is no safe path left. Gotta take that sword and tank his way out, but the way this is going that sword is probably a woman too and ageha is gonna rip that shit outta his gut. Man she got to GO.

thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
see what did i say would happen, the exact thing i said would happen happened after all.

Fed-Kun's army
I think her personality is why she got chained and sealed up in the dungeon after her heroics were finished.
She probably fell in love with the prince I'm assuming was part of her team, he probably ended up cheating on her or ditching her for someone else, that caused her personality to snap and probably went on a killing-spree killing anyone and everyone that stood in her way to the prince. Either the prince then survived - but just barely - or was tortured to death by her "love," and the king decided she needed to be punished.
Real question, who's able to seal her when she's so op

Fed-Kun's army
Stand up how though? She's a Hero that defeated the Demon King. He's just an unfortunate villager that got picked as a protagonist of this story. Also, it seems like there's no penalty for Ageha to constantly kill him whenever she wishes, so if she wanted she can just make him stay as a Level 1 Character forever.
She doesn't kill him without provocation and ut is true that he is just a villager, but still his lack of will irks me. Time is on his side and from what I saw he isn't that untalented a fighter. He obviously cannot defeat her anytime soon, but he resolved himself to revenge and not being able to protect someone dear to him a second time should at the very least make him angry.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically like the old Sierra adventure game where any innocuous action you take will either lead you to the next part, kills you horribly (and sometimes in the most unlikely and bizarre way), or will fuck up that current save because you used the item at the wrong time.

Oh, and you feel every death that happened and you can't alt + F4
God damn it, being stuck in a Sierra game would be hell, not even for the deaths. Having to worry about soft locking yourself out of beating the game with no way to undo it other than loading an old save.
"Sell the gems you found, so you can buy a pie to throw at the clown. What, you used that money on a vending machine two hours ago? Well fuck you, I guess. Hope you've been rotating your saves."
I'm not still bitter, you're bitter!

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't kill him without provocation and ut is true that he is just a villager, but still his lack of will irks me. Time is on his side and from what I saw he isn't that untalented a fighter. He obviously cannot defeat her anytime soon, but he resolved himself to revenge and not being able to protect someone dear to him a second time should at the very least make him angry.
She’s killed him without provocation like 3 times already. She’s never had a valid reason for killing him in any of the previous loops. He also lacks anything but will. His will is the only thing that has kept him going.

Choosing not to go after Ageha isn’t cowardice, it’s common sense. She severely outclasses him and even Judith, yet he still doesn’t know what she’s fully capable of. It’s much better to focus on his original goal and let her rot away in that dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
for starters, to use his head?
Ageha is a trouble he should face, but instead he keeps running away.
bro facing Ageha on his current level right now is like:
cover12.jpg

He can't win :kek: . And if Ageha found out that he grinding his lvl to kill her, her other personality would teleport and kill him too. The only way is to grind his level and figure out how his ability to Save and Load works and try to get out from the dungeon as soon as possible. if Ageha teleport ability only work inside the dungeon then our MC might have a chance to escape from her since ageha body is bound to the dungeon and she cannot escape.

We don’t yet know why she’s trapped, but it’s pretty clear that you’ve got that the other way round. Ageha’s goal was to get free, but after so many failed to save her she was just waiting for the one who’d actually succeed.

This makes her inactivity even more stupid as she could’ve intervened long before it got to that point.
Look, we' just have to deal with the story as it comes. She can project herself for some short period of time and physically interact with things that way. The fact that she didn't do that when there was someone who could set her free suggests she's pants on head retarded, her main goal isn't to be set free, or there's some limitation on its use.

She's clearly not retarded, so for now we can only conclude her main goal wasn't to be free, and you're just projecting your own onto her. People can have their own goals, and they don't have to seem smart, sensible, or even rational to you. Or hell, she'd used it just once the very first day. Who's to say this isn't a once-a-day kind of deal?

This goes way beyond guessing. She showed up exactly where Judith was because she suspected that he’d go back to her, then repeated her warning from the previous loop. She clearly knows exactly what happened before .
No? She can clearly sense him inside her confinement. She went back the moment he went to Judith after he'd pledged himself to her again. And she's clearly got a sense of what happens before. It seems watching him pledge himself again jogged her soul memory.

I’m really not, those events were pretty straightforward.
I know I haven't spelled everything out to you, but at the same time, I don't feel like you're actually making an effort to understand me. I know he nearly got raped. He literally pushed her away. End of statement. Read no further into the message.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad... after this point in the novel I don't believe he retries the Judith route. Novel isn't complete/completely translated yet, but still.

Yeah really sucks because outside the start she is prob the least annoying because
A fucking sword and then spends a large amout of time with a loli elf because ofc

Dex-chan lover
I think her personality is why she got chained and sealed up in the dungeon after her heroics were finished.
She probably fell in love with the prince I'm assuming was part of her team, he probably ended up cheating on her or ditching her for someone else, that caused her personality to snap and probably went on a killing-spree killing anyone and everyone that stood in her way to the prince. Either the prince then survived - but just barely - or was tortured to death by her "love," and the king decided she needed to be punished.
nope

Users who are viewing this thread