Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That makes more sense than what’s being shown here. Here he had time to turn his head and see the bugbear stare at him multiple times which felt really stupid. Hope they don’t butcher this work and make more stupid things like this.
What you're thinking is what doesn't make sense man. I'd like to see how you react to having repeated fatal concussions with just a gap of a few seconds to think. I wouldn't exactly call that "butchering" the portrayal.

This guy has never fought in his life, never had the benefit of lessons or pop culture with regards violence. And I still think he is reacting far better than many people would. I'm certain a lot of you smartasses would lie there catatonic after a few resets and just keep dying thinking nothing.

Dex-chan lover
What you're thinking is what doesn't make sense man. I'd like to see how you react to having repeated fatal concussions with just a gap of a few seconds to think. I wouldn't exactly call that "butchering" the portrayal.

This guy has never fought in his life, never had the benefit of lessons or pop culture with regards violence. And I still think he is reacting far better than many people would. I'm certain a lot of you smartasses would lie there catatonic after a few resets and just keep dying thinking nothing.
He had enough time to consider the situation that a bugbear hit him and killed him, and then turn around. Most would panic and try to gtfo out of there instead of repeating this several times.

reu

Dex-chan lover
He’s not all that smart is he..

Oh I was hit by bugbear… gets hit by bugbear again -> repeat
How many times did he need to repeat this to actually start doing something…
he needed some percursive maintenance to get his noggin going

Dex-chan lover
I was almost expecting this chapter to just be the death loop over and over and over till the next chapter :kek: :lul:

it's insane to me that he didn't just go for memory enhancement when his entire power is predicated on him memorizing every single movement of his opponent. Or at least acceleration to give himself more options

Dex-chan lover
So what you're saying is that the manga is omitting somewhat important information for the sake of brevity?
yep, the novel gives a lot of details that are missing in the manga and most critic are explained in these.

Dex-chan lover
yep, the novel gives a lot of details that are missing in the manga and most critic are explained in these.
That's a huge yikes then. Maybe they'll wise up before they get the series axed for making the MC look idiotic.

Dex-chan lover
This would probably be interesting if this became like the Re:zero greed if

This is a fantasy time travel harem manga though so probably not

I can already see whats gonna happen next he is going to respawn with his stealth skills and then go back to the treasure chest and get the next skill then rinse and repeat until he gets the ones he wants or all of them.

Hm.... This was like a certain game where he got looped every time his mana run out, forgot the game title. Every time he passed a place he got faster because he do it xxxx times. The player(us) decide the path he take, from killing slime, talking to npc, fight with npc, to assassinated npc

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wonder if his ability will allow him to just respawn while keeping that stealth skill he just got just so he can get another skill until he's OP.
I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. Die > learn new skill > die > repeat, until he has learned all the skills and then... Die again?

Users who are viewing this thread