Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Shit got chaotic real quick :dogkek:

community-chaos.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I do get Shirou, for me even if I do get isekai'd to a reverse moral world, I won't become a manwhore. I would be exploiting it sure, but I still like to have a bit of dignity and not just sleep with anyone I ran across.

On another note, what happened to the first girl, the exiled princess?

Dex-chan lover
Wait wasnt MC hung up for ages his waifu wasnt around. Why would he be against having a relationship with her even if not married?

If the spoilers above are to be believed then characterisations seem pointless as they just change anything on the fly to make more "plot" happen.

Chris disappeared completely and is not even mentioned in the novel and Sierra soon leaves so as not to appear again.
As for the novel, it seems like the author hasn't updated it in a long time and I believe there won't be any continuity, even because the author made a huge mess and fucked up the story in an almost irreversible way. When MC runs away from the island, you can expect the ax for this work in brief

Dex-chan lover
Wait wasnt MC hung up for ages his waifu wasnt around. Why would he be against having a relationship with her even if not married?

If the spoilers above are to be believed then characterisations seem pointless as they just change anything on the fly to make more "plot" happen.

From what I remember of my last reading He isn’t anymore slutty than he is now in the WN, and I truly don’t remember an exhibition fetish at any point and would need to be pointed to that chapter before I believed it. If anything Shirou is way more guarded by the time he leaves the island as he’s almost sexually assaulted again.

Users who are viewing this thread