Flying Witch - Ch. 79 - Gifts from a fairy tale

The beginning reminded me a bit of an episode I watched recently of Delicious Party Precure, where one of the main characters had zero relationship with her parents who were rarely at home.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminds me of our dinner family interactions in childhood. My sister also began to cast a spells or turn into a cat girl after we ate mushroom soup brought by my father. True, sometimes huge black spiders began to attack me or I began to hear voices calling for murder in my head, but usually this quickly passed after a visit to a narcologist. I don’t even know why after him, but okay.

Dex-chan lover
v6IPzPFwZa0.jpg

That cover art though... :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Feels like she got more mischievous after becoming half cat, interesting :smugchisato:
Too bad ghosts can't eat

Group Leader
The cat ears/tail do a good job at showing off her cat-like behaviors.

That and this continues the long and storied tradition of witches in manga having no common sense but also being generally harmless. I love this series.

Group Leader
I love this manga so much!

Anzu looks so cute on page 6. With each new chapter she appears in, Anzu becomes even more charming. Since she can explore more outlandish places like the shortcut streets in the Samurai chapter, I would love to read a spin-off about her.

Thank you so much for the translation~ :bocchiwave:

Users who are viewing this thread