For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Any kind reader pls gimme some spoilers? About Anna's identity

Edit: Ok nvm I went ahead and read the raws, can't confirm it but I recognize some kanji that indicates
Japan from Anna's dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, i thouth it was the one I followed. There are so many with basically same plot...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, jeez. Now everyone will be calling her 'goddess', lol.

Double-page supporter
Smile and deny EVERYTHING. Another isekai heroine is a massive pain in the ass. Best not to get involved with her.

Supporter
@LygarX And judging by the (incredibly cute) last panel it will stay a cliffhanger for quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
My first instinct was that Anna is an otherworlder as well, but I think she's just sharp enough to realize there's unnatural knowledge going on.

If that's the case, then...hmm. Just where is this going? Are they gonna be allies? I hope that'll be the case.

Once again, the duke trio conspiring for such a petty reason is...Like, this is totally them looking for an excuse to rebel now, right? Anything our MC does is just going to be the pretense, and a civil war was basically inevitable. I feel like we should just snuff them out while they're not up in arms.

mrf

Ey! Who knows, there's a genius in this world. Would Einstein being called someone who's not from this world???
Lmao Xd...
Wait.

Dex-chan lover
Cute kid.
Also the annoying woman appeared. Just bullshit your way through this conversation. 😃

Group Leader
Just say
Get this filth out of my house
And wa lah
She will never appear again ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Aggregator gang
asking about real identity because she had "Knowledge that doesn't exist in this world" YET!
I guess scientists/researchers or whatever they call themselves are actually otherworlders who have knowledge from their past life and invent stuff for us lol

Aggregator gang
If she turns out to be an imbecile dreamer with no sense of reality…… then I hope Leti will seriously usurp the royal consort position from her.

Oh man, I would have a strong urge to order the knight to cut her to ribbons and dispose of the body if I were her.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this isn't really that interesting compared to other villainess stories...

Users who are viewing this thread