For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

The last panel gave me goosebumps d*mn.....This one is the REAL white lotus and I’m actually happy that the “Heroine” who also got reincarnated is not a crazy beach cause most of them are....this is the second story that I’ve read that has a Sequel Heroine....I dunno the title of the first one but I remember it has Crown prince of another country or something on the title and it’s kinda similar to this cause the Heroine got reincarnated and there’s also a sequel heroine

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on author, why are you forcing this drama in such a stupid way. Of course Letizia, despite all her knowledge as the perfect queen, wouldn’t suspect the one super-obvious culprit. I hate railroaded plotlines like this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad I wasn't birn with the heterochromia eye thing, it looks pretty but it must be a pain irl to deal with it

Double-page supporter
Oh it's been fun reading up to chapter 15, can't wait to read more. But the second girl is terrifying. Another Yandere face type.

Ever since that first meeting where letizia introduced herself as letty but that girl called her "lady letizia" you should doubt her lol.
maybe she even played the game in her previous life that's how she know letizia straight away.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, lol best girl Suzanne ready to take on a dragon to support her lady and do her work as an evangelist of The Goddess.

Oh, come on. Author, you have no other ideas than this. Sorry, just forced and stupid. Selling what was already sold.
See also ch 2 where it is said: "... under house arrest at the residence at our duchy." Yes, it belongs to them.
She is the daughter of a duke. Duke is second in rank. If they would go to court against a Real Estate nobody ...

Also, keeping your whole money you need to maintain a complete mansion in some idiotic places. You would see this only when there not much money in the house.

Ain't she already buy the mansion fully how can the real estate agent sell property that's already buy by someone in the first place to someone else and isn't there supposed to be contract paper of prove that's the mansion already belong to someone??? Or is it she just rented it or only paying half of the money?? But I don't think so... And it can considering a crime because the real estate agent tried to sell the mansion Which already belong to someone else

at first i was like "wow, a decent girl! she makes sure to ask if the two have a relationship before going for the guns!" it was refreshing! but now..... hm. crafty merchant's daughter, what can you expect? but... it may also be a fakeout, we don't know yet

Dex-chan lover
this is the one and only time Marxist/Bolshevist/Communist """"ideology"""" (I don't have enough "" to put around the barest farcical derived-from-Envy "philosophy" ideas right now, Comrade) actually has a leg to stand on: feth the landowners who would sell off the properties that most benefit those whom noblesse oblige protect to capitalist pigs. Feth those who would shirk duty for profit. May they be put against the wall in the Revolution and may their bones moulder in the lye pits. I will always demand the useful idiots who demanded the Revolution lie down in the pits in the layer above them, but on this point, any owner of the means of production MUST understand that he has damned generations to darkness for a generation of "benefit."

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I thought we’d dodged the “the heroine is evil” bullet.

B. I. *. C. H
BACK OFFFFFFFF!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!! 💯🤩🤩😍😘😘😘🤩💯♥️

Users who are viewing this thread