For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Dex-chan lover
more and more otome stories are going with the sequel route after the FMC escapes from their scenario....

holy fuck! If she reincarnated too she must planed to be bought in the mansion and do what she can to separe letzi and claude. Another bitch, but this one don't care about the life of people ( if she lost her money, her house, she can't heal the villager or asking for a huge price

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell, chapters 13 and 14 were like two consecutive sucker punches to the face.
I honestly thought it was gonna end right then and there, but then chapter 14 comes out with a possibility of a second arc!

Double-page supporter
Wait, she
saves the entire fucking country and they just move her away to live as a commoner without any royal funds?
Like, not only is she considered a goddess over there, she could still live as a commoner but not have to worry about money at all, and just run the clinic as a cover-up of her fortune

Ok so the heroine in this arc is a thief-white lotus girl-type.. I know it Claude you should just disguise yourself, maybe she will try to kidnap him in the process?

Dex-chan lover
To newcomer, if you can't tolerate forced plit, don't read this. It's tolerable at first, but went worse.

..... a simple consideration ....
but the mc will not be an alcoholic?
for every little thing ---> wine , toast....

😆🤣

Oh boi, that new heroine is so shady. I guess she will start blackmailing the prince soon to obtain him??
Thank you so much for translating and keep up the good work!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hmm another heroine-like antagonist 😐

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread