For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

lol and then she reincarnates back into her original body for a funsie twist i bet lololol
she's probably in a coma or something being hidden in secret or living a lazy life; looking forward to the next chap

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
How has this not been axed already. I can't believe this is even going to get another volume.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell ?!

What the hell kind of cliffhanger is that ?!

What's happening? This shit was so random !

ive seen lots of cliffhangers and gotten used to them, but DANG THIS ONE IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL

This is my first comment EVER but I have the same feels as everyone else after the last ch posted!

I had myself low key dying of laughter. I know I’m a lil late to this party and I wasn’t even paying attention to where I was in reading so... I had a good laugh at myself. I read the last chapter and I was like.. “WHAT!! No that’s not the end please!” then I went to hit next but my phone was being super slow and I was thinking now watch that’s where they stopped the updates and BAM there was the title page... had a good cry laugh at that.

Anyways good update and waiting with abated breath on the next ch~ Keep up the good work peeps~ 💖

Users who are viewing this thread