For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

This may sound over the top but what if she,the odd eye girl,is trying to make them doubt each other and blame each other for stealing the money and since she fancies the mansion she bribed the owner to increase the amount so she can get the mansion.Then she has them doubt each other and split up or because she likes Claude so she suggested for her family to help so she may want them in debt to her family to keep Claude or be around Claude enough to make him like her.Also shes probably also reincarnated.ike I said this is all probably over the top that I have suggested but in general that odd eye girl is not a simple person.

I can't stand this stupid manga, too much holes in the storyline. Look like those mangakas are NEET or they're all dumbs lack of basic knowledge. Manhwa still the best after all.

This story is garbage. It is horrendously paced and all the action relies on a world of mentally retarded people with no agency. If the second prince knew of the potential for the civil war and he had been appointed by the king to fill in for the weaknesses of his brother, why would he not resolve things? On the matter of the duke alliance treason plot, why would the crown not simply round them up as clearly one of the three dukes would be capable of being overpowered by the leader of the knights, the second prince and a FUCKING MAID. Further on the maid, how the hell did her ninja ass get knocked out without a sound, or the entire household for that matter. How does the maid have the authority to send away the protagonist's guard, and why would he be willing to leave when he was brought into her service to guard her against an ACTIVE assassination plot. Was getting caught the next step in the duke's master plan? The story is entirely plot contrivances and idiocy at a break neck speed

I don't like the art here ;-;
But the story is interesting, even if a lot of things doesn't make sense

just for information that i read on stealer site

it's not based on corona virus

but black death disease or something (i forgot the exact information) that affect in the past (on US i think)🤔

It's about Black Plague (like in Europe in the past) not Corona 🤣

I hope the next will come and it's not just dropped?

The latest chapter in Raw is the 22th.

oh well basicly natives banzai and reincarnators are asswipes
but lets he honest unless its absolutely necessary the intelligence level in this novel is far below average even among the main cast...
realy when that money disappeared they should already have impounded her ass
because she is the only viable suspect
as for the novel everyone besides the mc is pretty bland and one dimensional, humans dont just have one desire we are made up of desires, wishes, hopes, likes and dislikes
jet how much of those do you actually see in the surrounding charackters? 2 if they are important to the story and the fml by my count
2 desires to make a human personality
... i can knock that out of the park on my way to the toilet after waking up

and even the female lead while supposedly intelligent and observant has strangely convenient bouts of stupidity which is not in line with her introduced charackter

-low intelligence
-one dimensional charackters
-incoherent main charackter which is also the only charackter fully displayed(-)

+on the plus side the plot idea is still quite novel as the fml only gained the memories and was not fully reincarnated from japan
=> 5-6*

thankyou for translating chapter 16th, I hope someone willing to picking this series....

This is so idiotic for several reason:
1) Every MC (Supposedly) of this Otome Game always start as bitchy character. This last one kind of an ingrate actually, and I'm surprised they even have business partner.
2) Why they don't buy the mansion outright? You have the backing of Royal Family and Prime Minister, for god sake. Learn from Potion Danomi MC, The moment someone even try anything funny, she actually goes around the corner, pressure all parties involved, and played the villain in some kind of mouse trap. In her words, 'Girls gotta have guts!'
3) If you have that kind of Medical Knowledge, please try something fun, at least, like producing Sarin. Or you can slip Tetrodotoxin in one of villainess meal.

ah, the latest hate-sink reveals her true nature.

not that i’m emotionally invested enough in this manga to hate. it’s just a term for a character that an author intentionally made as unlikeable as possible because they were too lazy to make an interesting villain.

Users who are viewing this thread