For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

shes ok. she wish to play dead while living as different person. yea.
i trust my theory.ty

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Excuse meeee??? I bet she's in hiding. Drinking and chillin lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I bet she asked the king to say she's dead and might be chilling somewhere off screen

Code:

Dex-chan lover
She is so totally drinking in a mansion by herself and loving it.

Code:

Aggregator gang
why i didn't see "FIN" or "END" in the end of the chapter 13 ? :v

Engagement annulled so now it's her time to live freely.. I hope she asked for this faked death so that she wont be bothered with any pressure and can save lives freely..

Code:

SHE IS BEING REBORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code:

WTF the MC is death !!!!!!

Code:

NONONONONONONONONO IT CANT END LIKE THATTT

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread