For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Dex-chan lover
The first 13 chapters were decent. I mean, there are things you can critique about them, sure, but they were at least readable.

But after that arc ends a new one starts in 14+ and it's offensively stupid. The 'smart' MC becomes a complete idiot and there are plot holes large enough to drive an aircraft carrier through. I actually feel dumber with every chapter I read...no wonder the original scanslation group dropped it. Honestly the author should have just ended things at chapter 13 and called it a day.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu Yikes, if you thought the first 13 chapters were decent I'm afraid to check out the rest of it because I haven't read it since chapter 12 and I thought this turned into hot garbage long before that.

I hope someone picks it up! I and several other people according to the comments really enjoy this.

Americans and Europeans won't like this manga because it endorses the fact that wearing masks can help prevent the spread of diseases 😁

"But mah FreHdUm" or so they said

I played enough Otome Games to say, dang
Otome Game heroines don't fall in love at first sight they have 'choices' after all, so we have to be in an otoge with the 2nd prince as protagonist!!
God, this story is trash isekai now and I can burn it. After a rather promising beginning it developed really, expectingly bad.

honestly thought that a new heroine wasnt needed and they could've ended it with letizia and the prince living together in the countryside 😐

Another story that started good then got worse with every chapter.
As of ch.16 it's 4.5/10 and I don't recommend reading it if you want something new or even good to read.

Users who are viewing this thread