Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
I’m loving this formula of meeting a new character or group of characters, they do bad things because Evil, Hero shows up to gets revenge and moves on, repeat. This is really gripping and suspenseful. A seinen manga with complicated themes? Hell no! My brain hurts if I think too much! Fuck that shit, more please!

the moment when you see those beautiful eyes and realize she is our favorite cosplaying-psychopathic-ex-hero-serial-killer

Aggregator gang
no wonder the goddess is insane, if I'm in charge of these lunatics I'd rather lose my marbles too

@NizzBizz "This is a manga where mostly everyone is evil, or rotten. And everyone who was pure, and peaceful was betrayed and killed. Now Raoul is gonna kill everyone and get revenge against he people who betrayed him. (Forgot to mention raped, eaten, or turned into an experiment)"

It's just author showing bad part of kingdom. If author show good guys and bad guys this manga gonna extend to 40-50 chapters already and it would be boring.....

Dex-chan lover
How inbred is that village to have their children look like bats personified?

Dex-chan lover
... Kill them. If there's a village like this, then they need to be wiped out.

Raoul, your neighborhood world-fixer-upper.
Taking out the cancer plaguing the world, once shitstain at a time.

i thought the village are innocent. but, iam wrong. raoul is seeking for revenge but he wont hurt innocent people. you have my respect

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn

At first I wanted to answer the following:
Nah, "the villager" was one of his targets from the beginning.

But then I looked for it in the early chapters and realized the phrase "I'll kill the villager" was in "Nidome no Yuusha".

@thomasxanderson Even if they didn't do this they would still be guilty for killing the people who asked for water since if they got water they would of never turned into monsters in the previous chapter lol its just a shitty villager that cares about no one but themselves.

Contributor
@yetiwarrior https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/ here is on spanish, dunno if there an english translation

Users who are viewing this thread