Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
I mean some of those kids seem a lot like their parents. Obviously not all of them would be so it might be too harsh to wipe them all out lol
Not really sure what the good outcome is here

Was that a bit of humanity on his side? I mean... the kids will have to pass a lot of hardships after this but not getting brutally murdered was kind of surprising.

Do not do unto other what you dont want others do unto you

or

an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

Fed-Kun's army
But I understood that at least some of the older kids were also guilty of wrongdoings towards travellers..🤔

Aggregator gang
he didnt kill the kids.......................but maye their parents will hahahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
oh come on... he pussed out. Kill the kids! they are filthy spawn! I mean...he did kill those twins... so i guess hes not against killing children...
hmmm maybe leaving those kids to their own devices is worse than just killing them. Lord of the flies situation and all.

@Joonhas I mean if their parents die it's not like these kids seem to have enough skill and sense of responsibility to survive on their own.
I don't think those kids are drawn that ugly for no reason lol. They're not gonna have the charisma or talent to stay alive long, even if they get adopted by another town they're probably so inept and unattractive they'll get re-abandoned or treated as a slave for another house. But they'll much likely die in some other revenge scenario planned.

Dex-chan lover
lmao the villagers will kill their kids to drink blood

these edge wound will never heal

Dex-chan lover
illusion magic means there's likely brainwashing magic too in the world this story is set....

so he should definitely brainwash the kids to be more morally upright than letting them do whatever they learnt from these shitty adults....

but then again, these type of story never have that kind of depth most of the time....

we'll have to wait and see....

Dex-chan lover
wtf is with this "letting the kids go" crap? they were in on it too, they knew about the murdering and joined in on it. you killed the cannibals kids so why the fuck are you sparing these ones?

Users who are viewing this thread