Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Group Leader
@Frosty_Josh I'm just gonna shamelessly claim the credit for decensoring her nipples XD

@sieghart005
So just wondering why is this one uncensored and the other chapters are? I think the amounts of gore we've seen have already superseded the need for censorship lol. Showing guts is fine but god forbid we see a nipple?

We see nipples this time because I decensored them lol. The raws actually did have them censored just like the rest of them

Double-page supporter
Yeah the stupid kids get what they deserve and oh boi am i hyped for the princess to get rekt and poor knight girl,if you haven't simped your queen,i don't think the revenge ends here,there is still his some members of his previous party

The villagers must have kept it in the family. That's the only logical reason I can come up with for why those kids can look that fucking hideous

Thanks for the update❤️
This dark hero is very cute... Very very cute. (Insert the slaughter laughter)

Dex-chan lover
huh....so he didn't give the kids a cruel death. i guess that wouldn't pass the censors

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was doing to leave those kids alone in that village but they probably would have started doing the same murders their parents did, sad

the fact that I think I would do far worse things than Raoul in this situation kinda scares me

Users who are viewing this thread