Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I am really happy this manga doesn't have the "sexual violence" tag.
Although it's more suitable for this one than for that "Healer hero something something". I mean, at least in this manga MC isn't a 14-years old boy (I know, I know that in Middle ages people became adult earlier than in present society, but still).

I feel like I am rereading the same story for the 10th time now with these revenge Manga.

Double-page supporter
Okay, because she's a total Yandere, would her existence & demoness behaviour hinder this manga as an overall plotline? I'm asking because I'm not sure to continue reading or drop this awesome-looking avenger-esque manga. I dislike Yandere-centric MCs. The now twisted Hero is another matter, as he's here to avenge himself so I'm in his boat.

The princess is already annoying, but the fact that she looks so similar to Saber makes me really mad.

oooh looks like we have a psycopath princess on our hands. the mangaka really went all out to make readers hate her

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck, this is going to be another one of these edgy retarded revenge fantasies that angsty teens love so much these days, uh?

an isekaid guy named Raul. that would point to him being not a japanese for once. most likely a latino, either european or american... but on what country are kids still named Raul? here in Argentina I never met or heard of a Raul who was not born at least before the 70s.

Users who are viewing this thread