Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Kaarme
Umm i wasnt trolling i was making fun of the snowflakes. Also i didnt want to use strong langauge cause i didnt want to piss anyone off.

Aggregator gang
The princess does hold an interesting concept. As far as romances go, I have never seen one in which the FL truly is a cruel and unscrupulous woman without a shred of kindness or morality in her. The most close ones are chinese FL that are ruthless while always having a scene in which they are humanized. I kinda want to read one about a dark romance.

Dex-chan lover
A crazy goddess AND an evil princess, you'd think he'd notice something was off sooner.

Aggregator gang
Oh ho this is gonna be good, karma is a bitch Bitch. Get dicked from a thousand orc ~smilyface

this is an interesting manga , i wonder what will happen next , my guess is that he will brainwash her and make his puppet

It would've made more sense to convince the hero to return to his world, killing him just shines badly on the goddess that summoned the hero unless no gods/goddesses were involved than I guess it's okay to execute the hero. Still for a Hero to kill a demon king who I assume is a big fucking deal, to be captured by normal guards. That's a little ridiculous.

Double-page supporter
This is incredibly poorly paced. Why did he come back and start killing people in chapter 1?

This is hilariously cheesy. I mean the demented look is one eye bigger than the next, constricted irises and pupils without any pigmentation (because eyes do that), weird looking mouth shapes and teeny tiny baby teeth. Honestly how did they make this so funny? I mean the plot is okay, it's just that everyone is so obviously evil it's ridiculous. I mean the princess actually had a rider's crop just to whip her servants.

Banned
Ah great. Another pointless revenge fantasy story where the MC is a complete cunt, but we're supposed to cheer for him because his target is unrealistically puppy-eating hyper-evil.

Well whatever.

Also to that "LordGray" personage... the fuck is "Simp" supposed to mean? Seems ironic you'd be calling him a child since I doubt anyone older than high school would be using that word.

Wow so edgy and cringe. I wonder how this got so popular. I only start reading because i am curious why is that.

Uhhhh I think this manga look similar with nidome no yuusha
Anybody have same thought with me?🤔

why are u guys complaining so much like if its so bad why did u click on it in the first place like god its only the first fucking chapter i think u can tell from the chapter and summary what the gist is, i do not guarantee that its gonna be good and its good to have opinions but dont u know how the saying goes 'if u have nothing noice to say, the say nothing at all'....sorry im just annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread