Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

why am I so satisfied reading revenge based mangas. I'm probably just one sick individual.

ah god why i really like when someone got tortured and take revenge?

Dex-chan lover
So the hero is kinda like Yuuki from Akuma Shoujo. Raw from being “killed” and wants revenge, but he can actually do it later in the plot and not some BS time travel.

Dex-chan lover
@Rover Because you want to do it as well. But you can't because there are too many humans which need to be eradicated.

Fed-Kun's army
i like this MC expression better than the other "revenge hero" manga .-.
one of them is just creepy the other is just too....meh.... but this MC got that evil cool look right lol

anyway.....so this girl is just sick...i mean....she's just a sadist beyond word a broken sadist... a psycho sadist that's just the worst combination lol

Supporter
"My revenge plot is just starting and I want to ruin everything that she knows and make her life miserable, might as well show myself now!"

Wew ... this is so straight to the point .... forget the usual groundwork, just skip to the fun part (revenge)

Nevermind, i found the reason on page 9 anyway .... Let the payback begin.

@botodopo
+1 ... most of them take revenge when the misdeed isn't conducted yet, this is a proper revenge manga i think

Eewwwww soooo edgy, just because its a specific genre that does not align with my tastes it immediately means its shit

Amirite snowflakes?

So THE Hero, who kills THE Demon King was somehow captured by humans(pg 23), then tied to a cross with rope and burned alive?? It's that easy to kill who I assume is the strongest non-godly being in the world???

Double-page supporter
Ḽ̍eţ͗ ̭̿t̗͆h͓͘e ̙̅f̮̕uc̹̐kfe̤͑s̢̓ẗ̖́ B̘͠Eg̞̕in̾͢ :D

Dex-chan lover
@Jobslayer You should troll with far more attitude since this is an edgelord manga. You sounded too much like a milk drinker.

Dex-chan lover
Go ahead, kill that bitch! Kill her and everyone around her! HAHAHAHA! :D Let blood rain from the sky!

Users who are viewing this thread