Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Was expecting him to either rape her or let the townsfolk do it, but I guess this is even better. Instead of mind controlling her like the Healer did to Flare, let the princess and her guards go free, and live a bit longer with constant fear of him coming back to get revenge, and knowing they are powerless against him. God, just imagine the mental suffering they will go through while waiting for their end, now this is proper revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad... It's funny how Hero, instead of outright killing her on the spot, violently humiliates her on-stage. The citizens weren't harmed all throughout the ploy, him just becoming an unavoidable force of destruction looming over the princess for when she gets herself up again. It's an extensive form of torture, dipping a bit on the psychological. Not bad at all...

Dex-chan lover
damn, he's having too much fun eh?
even as a man that shit felt painful

Dex-chan lover
I take it that he destroyed her reproductive system which probably explained the blood she coughed up

Fitting, we don't need more of her in this world

Dex-chan lover
This...is better than I thought it would be. Now I expect this manga to be just the mc chilling around and going to pay "visits" to the princess now and then.
Also, did he just destroyed her womb?
Thanks for the chapter!
This comment is aged like a fine wine

Users who are viewing this thread