Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@Sonic Hi, I made a minor edit to the chapter; do you think you could reupload it? Thanks ^ ^

I can't tell if its the translation or me, but pg.8 "Also, the damned priest who [sold] big Sister...". How did he sell her? I thought the whole village was massacred in one go, and she was at the church again. I could understand if it was 'soiled', but I'm confused by 'sold'.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does a priest give a man some women? I don't wanna figure this out myself for obvious reasons, but...

Eugh...

Edgy for the Edge's sake but I still expect a butchered semblance of logic.

It's by no means perfect, but it gets the job done. As far as revenge manga go, this is one of the better ones I've read.

Dex-chan lover
@elixir6 It really does say "sell" in the raws. Perhaps there will be clarification later on in the story

the "sell" probably is an expression as in he told the princess where his sister was(or who she was because im not sure if the princess actually knew who she was) and not literally sold her to slavers or wtv

Now that the guy below me edited it seems like that i copied his comment >.>
Also, link for the novel? is it worth reading?

Dex-chan lover
@aneekl Then it probably means that the Priest sold her out to the Princess. That does make sense with some context now. I'll make another edit

@Sonic Do you think you could reupload the chapter again? Made another edit ^ ^"""

From 1st chapter how the publisher could tell "hey this story is totally gonna sell".
Well, at least the author is self aware this story is a comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread