Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5

jak

Contributor
Wait, who did they rape and kill? The only 3 who seem to be in his party were the sorcerer, cannibal swordsman, and saint.

Group Leader
"is that so? then i'll slowly violate you too!"
oml oml oml yes

Dex-chan lover
@jak There was a fourth person, his sister. The other woman was a member of his original party.

Man, this guy had the same thought as me... I was hoping that he would anal them all with a rock. Too bad he only did it to one.

ahhh fuck they raped his female comrades? fucking hell i didn't quite like that one

Imagine outright admitting that you abused the very comrades of the guy who's died and came back, probably fr revenge. The levels of stupidity of these people...

This was a little extra. Like why would people who would obviously know about his rampage throughout the country admit to raping his female comrades? It's like the author is trying to make them as ridiculously evil as possible, so we don't feel bad about MC killing everyone.

Well, im still going to read this, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's to have the reader get invested into the hero's revenge but, does every single bloody person in the kingdom need to be an asshole?
Who just starts talking about raping and enjoying it while everyone laughs? I mean honestly.
And then a few secs later they wanna blame it on the princess after a few of them gets clapped, fucking cowards, keep that same energy mfs

Users who are viewing this thread