Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

With so many psychopaths, sociopaths, and whatever other kinds of crazies in that world, I wonder how they even run the country and society at all. Perhaps MC is summoned to a isekai in a chaotic universe governed by mostly chaotic-aligned deities.

@Rayster You can just look into any goverment/dicatorship/monarchy of today and ages past and you'll find wickedness. People are just different.

Dex-chan lover
Guys... anyone get the distinct impression that the hunter is a cannibal? Because this is worse than anything.

A nation that can smile as people die, is a nation without a future.

As for Mr. Hero, he's what the country really needs. What worse than a Demon Lord, are humans that kill other humans for sport.

damn son, I want to see author put a vlad, the porkroaster right now

@Sheruff6
do you have the source?

@Rayster
I doubt that games workshop even share warhammer (either fantasy or 40k) to making an isekai

@trilling ,
Yea but not in the way that as extreme as this manga without having any consequences like revolutions or civil wars, economic and political stability issues, or even getting multiple countries involved due to certain royalties and powerful people having conflicts and being crazy with each other.

@VIVIT ,
Well, I suppose we really can't be looking for too much logic in such chaotic fantasies, since like this manga, the focus is about revenge with fantasy powers and not about country management and society etc lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most inaccurate kobold design I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster @jimmyclear i don’t think their current world will have such problem because of the demon king as much as you hate your neighbouring country or how your noble eats a guy each week or month it’s better than going extinct because of the demons.

It’s like no matter how much USA hated communism Nazis are a lot worst. Now because it’s only been a few months after the demon king died right now civil wars and revolution might not be a thing people are thinking of, give it 10-20 years just like how we did after the Allied defeated the Nazi they went with the cold war and started to go after communism and capitalism.

So yeah best to see it in their world’s context

i love how this manga turn many reader into one of those noble sick psychopath without they realize it lol.

I had the feeling that that guy would be twisted too..
but I didn't expect that he'll be eating a human flesh.. with his family..

@greatninja3 ,
Oh, that actually makes quite a lot of sense, and I agree. Maybe there were a few smaller-scaled conflicts but generally, most people decided to put aside human conflicts and face a common glocal scale danger like an alien invasion first. Given how it's a fantasy world with crazy abilities and demons, perhaps it's a violent environment to more likely have a lot of psychopaths and sociopaths too. Good point, thanks for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was pretty clear that one is a boy and one is a girl. They're brother and sister.

Also rip messenger. Got eaten.

damn this was kinda gives me the vibes of the first ep of shield hero. But a whole lot more gruesome.

Users who are viewing this thread