Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
...After you kill this guy, everyone else should be a piece of cake.

Dex-chan lover
why are they even side with Raou(?) after all his revenge done to them? Am I going crazy or what
Well just in case Raoul wins and the God of Hell is killed, I think they thought they will not be tortured in hell forever again if that happens? Idk, just my wild guess 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Raoul is using both Dark and Holy magic at the same time lmao he is close to a Magic god than a Human Sorcerer now...
but i guess its fitting since that Goddess of Love gave up so much for her simping for Raoul thus making Raoul a semi demigod of some sort

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit, I was surprised to see the general turn into the omake skeleton, instead of the abomination-style berserker the lady's drugs usually do.

Double-page supporter
Does anyone think this is worse than being tortured in hell for eternity?!
Not everyone wants to disappear into nothingness. Even if it was a relief from pain it also means no going back. You can't think, you can't speak, you can't feel, you can't anything. All your memories, both the bad and the good, are gone and you are incapable of thinking. You are erased. Even in the fires of hell humans have the potential of getting used to the pain, and even if that's not possible then at the very least so long as they still exist then there will always be a future. A future where they might find a way to escape, or find some other form of salvation through reincarnation or even partial power by way of serving the master of hell as a temp worker. Hell is spiritual jail, and erasure is the death sentence. Can't be released on parole or talk with family and friends if you've been executed.

Dex-chan lover
find it kinda funny and sad this has any sort of censorship to it. last chapter showed kids and their mother get obliterated, but god forbid there is a nipple.
Sexuality vs violence. A tale as old as time.

Also, is it just me, or does the God of hell have a giant mace...thing... where his dick would be?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.

I know this is supposed to be a big exciting point, but I could really use a 4-koma with skelly general fanboying on Raul’s magical girl transformation. Or any one of the pawns pointing out that Raul has repeatedly one-upped the god of hell in his own domain, so there’s no reason to expect otherwise in the end.

Dex-chan lover
ngl this plot scaling has been dope I'm frankly excited. The clean swap from the human realm to the realm of gods as Raoul goes on a God of War style rampage was pretty seamless and looks to be setting up for a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
It's easy to make your hero look like a genius and a stud when you turn your villain into an absolute dummy and a fool.

Where is this going to end? Honestly Raoul shouldn't be leaving Hell. He deserves being in it just as much as everyone else.

I know people will say: "Yeah? Well his targets did horrible things! They deserved it!" And I agree, they did deserve death. But there is a aspect of being an executioner of justice and being an executioner of lust for violence. One is a job the other is self satisfaction masked as righteousness.

Often times, repeat offenders/murderes dehumanize their targets with accusations or self-righteous indignation to justify using violence and most times they feel like they are doing society or the world a favor.
Raoul is the same. I know it's a revenge manga, but anyone who thinks that Raoul without plot armor wouldn't get the express drop to hell is delusional.

Dex-chan lover
Not everyone wants to disappear into nothingness. Even if it was a relief from pain it also means no going back. You can't think, you can't speak, you can't feel, you can't anything. All your memories, both the bad and the good, are gone and you are incapable of thinking. You are erased. Even in the fires of hell humans have the potential of getting used to the pain, and even if that's not possible then at the very least so long as they still exist then there will always be a future. A future where they might find a way to escape, or find some other form of salvation through reincarnation or even partial power by way of serving the master of hell as a temp worker. Hell is spiritual jail, and erasure is the death sentence. Can't be released on parole or talk with family and friends if you've been executed.

I am probably thinking too much into this. But didn't we come from nothing anyway? You ate basically returning to where you were made. That in itself is a chance to be reincarnated. It feels like you are going back to the source.

The reasons for justifying continued existence in Hell are the same one that Raoul basically does to his victims: dangling a piece of meat in front of others in the hope that there is a chance they can achieve salvation.
(This is just what I remember about previous chapters with Saint Christina) In this Universe getting the elevator to Heaven is basically less that 5% of the people who actually die. Most you can hope is reincarnation.
What is reincarnation? Basically getting your identity and memories erased. So... basically being born from nothing... all over again.
In essence, the God of Hell should be more a Sheppard, not an butcher. He can be the punisher of these souls, he should not be able to destroy them, it destroys the purpose of Hell itself.

Users who are viewing this thread